Chapter Twenty-Four

Elly's Point Of View

I walk back into the ball room to see many people dancing.
"Who's long was I gone?"
"About ten minutes." He lowered his head next to my ear. "Elly you were dead for five minutes. Even Celeste was getting worried. You were so pale."
"You can't tell anyone, especially Dustin, if he know I died-" I stopped quickly when Caden walked up to us.
"Elly, are you okay? You just disappeared."
"Yeah I'm fine, I just went to the bathroom."
"You look so pale, Elly are you sure your okay." I look past him and saw Samson walking up to us.
"Samson will tell you what happened." I walk away, feeling so tired. I collapsed in a chair in front of an empty table. I close my eyes and smiled. "I don't tell you I loved you." I whisper. I hear someone walk up and I opened my eyes.
"Can I sit here, there aren't any other open seats." I see a man with sandy brown hair and brown eyes, he isn't from my pack. I look around and see many open seats. I look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, so I just want to meet the first Luna in two hundred years." He says rubbing the back if his neck.
"Sure." I say smiling. He sits down next to me.
"Elly, right?" He asks.
"Yeah, and you are?"
"Adam, one of the teachers in this pack." He says. The Glowing Moon Pack has their own school, they are a very rich pack.
"So, why did you want to talk to me?"
"I want to meet the person who will be in all the history books one day."
"And what makes you think I will be in the history books?" I ask smiling.
"We'll you are the fist person to have the mate bond in two hundred years. Also you are the first Luna the werewolf world has seen since the Moon Goddess left."
"I still don't think I will be in any book, let alone a history book."
"Not to mention, you are the first human Luna to run a pack by yourself. Without a beta!" He says.
"I'm not that-" he cuts me off before I can deny it.
"I think you will be the first chapter in every book." He says smiling. "You are also one of the first to survive the death of your mate."
"I'm not the one one, Dustin over there, he lost his mate." I say.
"Really?" He asks.
"Yeah, but I wouldn't bother him, he's taking it hard." He nods and leans back in his chair.
"How old are you?" He asks.
"Nineteen." His eyes widen in surprise.
"You are also one of the youngest-"
"Just stop, I don't want to hear my so called 'specialties'!" I say smiling.
"One more, your are also the shortest Luna the world has ever seen." He said smiling.
"Hey! I'm sure there has been shorter ones!" I say laughing.
"Seriously though, it is amazing to meet you. I am a huge history buff and it will be amazing it be able to say I met you before you changed the world." I laugh and shake my head.
"It was nice to meet you too. I have to be going now, but I'll see you again sometime."
"I would love that." He said . I stand up and work my way over to where Brad was sitting with Avril.
"Hey, Elly are you ready to go?" Brad asked.
"You look so pale, and did you rub off you makeup?" Avril asked.
"I got upset okay, but it's nothing to worry about." I say waving my hand to tell her it's nothing.
"Fine, but Alpha Caden wanted to talk to you." She said. "He said he wanted to catch you before you leave." I nod and scan the room. I see him talking to his two betas.
"I'll be right back, the we can go." I walk over to him, and by the way he is looking at me he knows.

•••
What do you think of Adam? Nothing really happened this chapter, but the next chapter will be more interesting. Vote, comment, and check out my other stories!