「❾」'Bitch, Where?'

Well, it was very strange to be honest with you, like, took to many drugs and now you don't know if water is wet or not kind of fucked up.

You had woken up, only to see some weird ass rainbow shit all around you. "Motherfuckers drugged my.... oh wait, I didn't inhale anything before I crashed," You sat up and scratched the back of your head. "Well damn... that's the first!"

As relieved as you were to know that you weren't drugged somehow, you kinda wished you had been, because you don't know how or where the fuck you were, it was all to colorful and happy. It looked like something out of a child's picture book.

But it was empty, you stood up to look around, only to smack your head on a branch that held one of the house-things. "Fucking shit!" You cursed, holding your now throbbing head while cussing out the tree and kicking it's wooden ass.

You knocked the colorful house onto the ground and kicked it into the forest.

Hah! Take that ya' tree bitch!

After your little fight, you began to notice how this place reminded you of a certain colony of fruit loops.

Where were they?

That's when you noticed the obvious footprints in the ground, tiny ones scattered all over the place and a pair of large claw tipped ones that seemed to chase after them.

Well, I guess you just turned into Sherlock Holmes, because you just solved the mystery.

While you were knocked out, something big came and snatched up the Trolls and took them somewhere.

Wow, that wasn't even a Sherlock worthy case, guess you'll just have to resign that title and become (Y/n) again.

Damn.

Welp, guess you'll just have to go after them... to bad you didn't bring your gun.

_____

"Just you wait until (Y/n) gets here! You'll regret this! She'll kick your butt!" One of the Trolls shouted, causing more to join in.

The ugly prune gave a snort, almost as if snorting some sweet cocaine, while placing the cage of Trolls on a table before crossing her arms over her chest. "Is this (Y/n) a troll we happened to miss? We'll eat them too, don't worry."

"She's no Troll! She's a giant! Even bigger then you!" Some other random troll shouted for the plot before whispering. "And she's scary to."

This caused some other plot trolls to murmur in agreement.

This caused Purple Raisin to frown, becoming cautious about what the Trolls had said. 'A giant? How did we miss it?'

__________

You let out a loud ass sneeze, causing some acid induced bird-things to take off flying somewhere over the rainbow.

Then you proceeded in wiping your nose clean with your arm. 'Someone's talking about me.'

You shrugged before continuing on your path as the main protagonist. "Oh well."

___

"And she's very smart to!" Another plot skittle yelled.

Seriously, where are they all coming from?!

_____

"Oooooh, some floor candy! I love floor candy! It always has an extra flavor to it!" You exclaimed for the plot, but if this was your world, you would have definitely not have eaten it.

But for the plot!

..........
....
..
.

And you were choking on it... just like that di-

_______

"But she'll save us before you can eat us! Just you watch!" Poppy yelled, feeling confident that you will come in time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to save them from these Troll eating Bergens.

"Oh, but what if she doesn't come?" Chef asked, leaning against the table the cage was on, a smug grin on her face. "What if she ran away and forgot about you guys? Because we didn't see any giant when we caught you all." She let it all sink in before continuing. "Have you ever thought of that?"

With that, she left, laughter echoing down the hallway as she left them alone with that one thought.

What if you did forget about them?

"Hey... (Y/n) would never forget about us!" Branch exclaimed, seeing some of the others beginning to sulk. "Don't you guys remember the day you made her mad and she stormed out of the house?" Asked, gaining more of their attention, some nodding their heads and speaking their agreements. "She was thinking of us every step she took! She was thinking of us when she brought home that bag of colorful food."

He stopped, letting it sink in before finishing. "So if she still thought of us when she was trying to forget, why would she forget about us now?" He took in a breath of relief when he heard the sound of clapping and cheering, everyone agreed.

Suddenly, Poppy came up beside him. "Come on, we're going to go look for her, so we can lead her straight to the rest of us, and to save creek, come on!" She exclaimed, making Branch pick the lock. "We'll be back! Don't worry!"

With that, a group consisting of Branch, Poppy, Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, Dj, Guy-Dimond, Cooper, The Twins, and Smidge, set out to find (Y/n), as well as saving Creek... which Branch wasn't to happy about.

But oh well.

____

You were right in front of a wall surrounding a town thingy, and you could hear some really bad singing coming from it. This should be good.

But you were curious about all the holes that seemed to lead into the town.

"Choose a hole wisely.... for one will lead to Bergen Town, and the others.... To certain death! death! death!" A voice said dramatically, coming from all around you.

You couldn't help it...

"That's what sHE SAID!" You laughed, unable to keep your voice from staying serious.

Suddenly, a stoned looking cloud came sluggishly walking towards you, not seeming to care about anything and everything.

"Look bro, I'm not looking to buy some weed, I'm just passing through." You said honestly.

"Wha?" He questioned, not getting anything you just said.

"Just don't even try, no one ever understands." You said, holding up your hand, trying to stop his train of thought.

He just shook his body looked back up at you with his stoned look. "I'll tell you how to get into Bergen Town if you give me a hug." He said while holding his arms out, awaiting a hug, a stoned smile plastered on his fluffy face.

"Haha, yah-no. You must be really fucking stoned. I can just get in like this!" You laughed, beginning to climb the wall of moss, leaving behind a frowning cloud. "Bye ma' dude!"

Why does no one ever want to hug Cloud-Guy? Aka. Stoner Cloud.

________