「❶❶」(Y/n) Has A Heart?!

Gotta love that picture, they got her good side.

______

You know, for such a big deal this place was, all you've seen so far was two guards. Two fucking guards.

Two stupid guards at that, like seriously, all you had to do was pull a cartoon move on these fuckers and stand still next to a sculpture to out maneuver them!

Seriously, you've robbed fucking Day Cares that had better security then this....

Don't even ask why you needed to rob a day care... let's just say a family member suddenly dropped their responsibilities on you for a week and you had absolutely nothing to take care of it.... and you weren't about to waste your hard earned cash on the little shit.... so yeah... Day Cares...

But anyways, you mentally muttered some sweet ass spy theme music that you couldn't remember the name of as you snuck down the giant hallway towards what smelt like food, but you could be mistaken.

As you pushed open the door that sounded like it could be a horror movie door, you noticed all the chopped up vegetables and shit on the tables.

I mean, free food. Am I right or am I right?

But as you stuffed your pockets and face with the healthy shit, there was a sudden noise coming from the pot that wasn't smokable.

It sounded like the tall tale dinging of Satan's asshole, but then you looked around and found nothing.

How the hell did you not go for the obvious pot sitting in the middle of room? A fucking toddler could have got to it before you did. Your fatass went straight for the food before even considering to notice the piss pot.

Of course, if it wasn't drugs, you weren't going to see it.

P.s: Author doesn't approve of drug use, so don't use me a reason you do drugs asshole. Yeah, don't think I don't see you there Jessica.

But anyways, everything seemed to have slowed down as you opened the the lid to the cooking pot.

The skittles.....no... the trolls... they weren't the same as before... they weren't colorful anymore... they weren't happy... they weren't singing.... they weren't doing anything. They didn't even seem to have registered that you were there.

This wasn't right.

They...

You felt your anger flare up and your face twist into one of pure anger as you seen the tears falling down all of the children's faces.

T h e y w e r e n o t h a p p y . . .

You may not enjoy their enthusiasm or their optimism... but god be damned if they didn't rub off on you... and seeing them like this... it was infuriating!

There were no more jokes or wise-ass things to be said anymore. This was serious. Those fuckers have messed with the only things you loved anymore.

And no one. I mean no one fucks with an ex-hitman's shit.

Just as you were going to say something to the smaller beings, the doors were thrown open with such force it made a loud bang.

You stood up quickly, getting in front of the pot of trolls. "What did you do to them?! What did you do to my friends?!" You growled as you got into a defensive stance. They would have to kill you if they wanted the Trolls.

Your voice seemed to have brought the Trolls back to reality. "(Y/n)?!" They began to yell, hope beginning to fuel their bodies. Small glimmers of color flashing and disappearing off and on, but then they seen your face.

Branch didn't know if he should be afraid or happy that you were here. You had come to save them after all... but now you were surrounded by Bergens... and it didn't look like you were going to be able to fight your way out of this one.

Then there was the expression on your face... it was the most furious, hate filled thing he had ever seen on you or anything for that matter. He didn't know the cause, but whatever it was, it really pissed you off, he's never even seen you this angry with any of the trolls before, and to see you standing there with that look on your face... it was terrifying.

But all thoughts were cut off by the sound of the Chef's vile voice. "So, you're who these Trolls were talking about, you've caused quite a lot of chaos in my Town, (Y/n)." She said, completely ignoring your previous question. A twisted grin curling onto her face, showing off her gnarly, yellowing teeth. "Seize her."

The trolls watched helplessly as you fought against the large group of guards that managed to grab you and began to drag you away. You spat curses and vile words at them as you struggled, getting loose every so often and socking some guards in their faces.

You looked back at them one last time before the doors were shut and you were dragged away to god knows where.

They could not hold you forever, and when you get loose... the promise you made to yourself would be broken.... you would murder that damned Chef.

A small smile spread across your face as you were tied tightly to a chair, somewhere in the dungeons.

"Even if it I get killed in the process..."

________