「❶❹」"Ah yes. Casually Murdering Someone-"

You don't know what the fuck is going on anymore. First, you traumatized a skittle that looks oddly familiar despite the fact you're pretty sure you don't remember seeing him, then Poppy told all these wrinkly raisins that they could be happy without eating Trolls, then started singing, which was quickly followed by the new Troll, which was then followed by all the other Trolls who came falling out of the sky like bird shit, then everyone started doing the boogie... and you were casually draped in a chair looking like a beautiful curtain, watching the acid trip going on in front of you.

Where did the disco ball come from?

Where did all these rainbow lights come from?

Pretty sure those two glitter skittles were having sex up there- oh wait, no. They are the disco ball... but still...

You turned your head just in time to see Saggy Titties getting hit in the head with a wooden spoon, then getting lemons squeezed in her eyes, then being tripped by the duel haired twins who you will never learn the names of because you don't talk to them, then falling in the non-smokable pot, which then began to roll towards the door... which was then caught on fire...

Oh shit. Nothing like watching some skittles casually murder someone.

And you might be on some drugs right now, but you're pretty sure you seen that creepy fucker Creek in her fanny pack...

Heh heh.

You're so on drugs right now-

"(Y/n)!"

You tilted your head to look down at whoever just said your name.

Oh, it's that new Troll that looks familiar despite the fact you've never seen him bef- oh wait, you've already said that before.

"Look!" The blue boi gestured to his body, an excited grin stretched across his face. "I got my colors back! I feel.. happy!"

Oh shit, hold up.

... "Branch? Wha- how- you know what, never mind." You're done trying to understand this logic. "Good for you, my dude. You've finally tasted the rainbow." You crackled, only grinning wider when Branch tilted his head at you.

"Huh?"

"Don't question it, it'll only confuse you more." You shrugged, sagging further into the chair as you looked behind Branch at the party going on, watching glitter being thrown everywhere and Bergens dancing like someone shoved a stick up their asses.

"Hey..." The Troll before you began, making you look back down at him and away from the mess of seizure warnings behind him. He looked nervous, glancing up at you before returning it to the table beneath him, his hands fiddling with each other. "I know it's not time and we usually run away from these... but..."

Then he opened his arms and looked up at you.

...............

........

...

"... Are you tryin to T-pose on me bro?" You snorted.

His arms lowered slightly. "What? No- what even... never mind." He shook his head, raising his arms again. "A hug. Can we hug?" He deadpanned, a flush to the tips of his ears giving away the fact that he's embarrassed. (more like flustered-)

You sat up from your sprawled position in the chair, a stupid smile on your face that made Branch think he shouldn't have came over here.

"Hmm, I don't know. Hugging is usually the first steps to cuddling~" A weird noise left your nose as you tried to keep the laugh in when Branch flushed from head to toe.

Foreigners of Humanity (Trolls x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara