「❶❷」"I'm A Little Tea-Pot, Bitch!"

(I live bitches)

(Ok, so I know I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for like... 3 years, but I'm back!!!)

(In this chapter, we're going to explore my various senses of humor, so get ready for some fucked up shit, and if you are offended by crude humor and shit like that, you have been warned. ALSO WARNING: I'm not that funny anymore, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing)

(Also, also; sorry if (Y/n) doesn't seem the same as she was in past chapters)

Ah, this brought you back to the old days... where you would purposely or accidentally get caught by the enemy.... mostly accidentally, but we're not here to talk about that shit. Right now you were tied tightly to a chair in the middle of a sex dungeon, and from how tightly the knots were, someone has been at this for a long time... if you catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

But just as you were about to make another sexually inappropriate joke that would most likely not even make the readers laugh, the Barney reject decided to interrupt by walking her ugly ass into the picture.

"So, you're the one who has been keeping the Trolls from us? You're definitely not...uh..who I was expecting, from what they spoke of you when we first caught them."

"Same here, I wasn't expecting to be compared to some washed up, circus reject like you lot, but hey, we all don't get what we want, do w-!"

You were cut off by a slap to the face, leaving you in shock.

And I've got to say, you were a little shook, or better yet, you were shooketh.

"Damn bitch, can't take the truth I see. I'm not a masochist, but damn, you've got a better swing then what my mother used to do to me."

Another slap.

"Fuc-!"

Another slap.

"Bi-!"

Slap.

"GOD DA-!"

Punch.

"Wait!"

She paused for a second, causing you to let out a sigh of relief as blood and saliva ran down your beaten up face, making you look a lot like Quasimodo, just without the gypsy love life, and instead, stuck with the Phantom of the Opera reject that was just to ugly to play the Phantom, and if she did, Christine would have yeeted herself the fuck out of there without her Angel of Music.... yeah.... because all of that made sense....

But anyways, you took a deep breath before. "Can't you slap me on the ass instead?" You asked, raising a suggesting eyebrow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In result, Shriveled Prune punched you even harder then all the others, causing your nose to completely shatter on impact, also causing a butterfly effect, that caused you to curse like a sailor's bitch.

"hOLY FUCKIN' BITCH TITS- IMA BITE THEM DAMN HANDS OFF YOUR PRUNEY SELF! MY FUCKIN' NOSE! FUCK! YOU GONNA CATCH THESE HANDS ONCE IM OUT- OH FUCK ITS IN MY MOUTH!" You cursed, spitting blood out on the ugly prune's white cook uniform (heh, I almost spelt cock-).

Pretty sure your ancestors are rolling hard in their graves right about now.

Blood trickled down your chin as you grinned up at the chef, who looked disgusted by you, which is a pretty normal when anyone sees your gremlin ass.

Foreigners of Humanity (Trolls x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara