「❶❸」"THE JOKE'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!"

While you're getting lost as fuck for plot purposes, let's go check on the Trolls.

King Peppy was leading everyone through the tunnels, just like 20 years ago, while a newly colored Branch *cough* skittle *cough* was in the back making sure everyone made it into the hole, while Poppy stood next to him, staring off into the distance at the castle.

She was worried. You still haven't made a reappearance, and while she had faith in you, the way you had been dragged off by all those guards didn't really help her attempts at trying to be optimistic... and Bridget... she sacrificed herself so they could escape...

Her train of thought stopped when Branch turned to her.

It's still weird looking at him, with all his new colors.

... oH! She couldn't wait to see the look on your face when you see him! She wondered what kind of weird words you'll say!

Probably something about 'balls' or 'snorting sweet cocaine'... whatever that is.

"Poppy..."

She turned at the sound of her name, seeing Branch looking at her with a look that she could only identify as determination.

"I'm going back... You can go with the others, but I'm going to go make sure (Y/n)'s safe. We don't know what happened to her when she was caught, so I'm going to go see if she got out and make sure she gets back to the village." He nods his head to the pink troll, turning to face the castle and running towards the edge of the tree.

"Wait!" Poppy shouted, hands outstretched like she could stop him with some magical force... but it worked, the newly colored troll stumbled slightly as he halted, nearly taking a tumble off the tree, and looked back at her. "I'm coming with you! Bridget just ruined her life to save ours! It's not right!" She exclaimed as she came to stand next to Branch. "She deserves to be happy as much as we do!" She puffed her chest and nodded like she just made the most important decision in her life. "They all do!"

... There was silence...

"Okayyyy, but we should probably get going now." Branch shook his head and went to take a leap off the tree again.

"Wait!"

... only to be stopped... again.

"Ugh! What! What could be so important that you have to keep delaying us from getting to the castle!" The teal troll exclaimed in frustration, his hands waving like he was an Italian.

"... we need backup." Was all she said as she ran back into the hole in the center of the tree, and the scowling troll could hear her calling out names of her friends.

... this is gonna take awhile....

... he hoped you're ok...

Heh, who's he kidding, you're probably having the time of your life right now attacking anything in sight.

________

... No one questioned how Poppy suddenly got her hands on the rollerblade shoe that they had used when they were 'rescuing' Creek, but now they were all on a roll towards the castle.

______

Now back to you.

Now that you were done getting conveniently lost for the plot, you had a sudden urge to turn left... and if you could, you would have turned right because you were still feeling salty about the author censoring your dick joke in chapter 10... but because of plot purposes, your legs were disobeying you.