The Morning After

LIAM

The first thing I saw when I woke was her. Fantastic her. She had given in at the end so easily, she was the one that had asked for it. Not me. In fact, she was begging for me. So far, Sam had been my goal. And now that I'd finally cracked her, I felt like I had achieved something. Not only that, she was so goddamn hot that for a few minutes last night, I wondered if leaving was even the right thing to do. If I did there would be no 'us', there would be no more nights like that. And if she was back to her sober self of no-sex-until-she-was-sure, that was what made me want to have her even more. I didn't know what it was, but I was drawn to her like no other girl before.

A majority of her body was tastefully covered in a sheet, her skin bare beneath it. I slowly sat up, reaching for my phone which sat on my bedside table. Grabbing it, I flicked it open to revel missed texts.

The first read: hey, where did u go last night? apparently the cops caught some ppl, no one we know

The second: saw you disappear with church girl last night. did she end up coming to her senses?

And finally, the third, from Alex: pls tell me you got away alright last night. and if u did, ur gf was looking pretty fckn hott. tell me she was kind and let u give her what she needed?

I smiled at the texts, and quickly typed a reply out to the last two.

well guess who got lucky last night?

Within five minutes, both had replied.

No fckn way

ur serious? i dont believe it.

I laughed at their responses, getting an idea. Going back into the bedroom, I took a photo, and sent it to them along with a text.

U better believe it

congrats dude. she should be thankful

u sneaky bastard. everyone's jealous of u now.

I snapped my phone closed and looked at the time, for the first time realizing how late it was. 11am. I guess we had been pretty late last night. I stared at Sam, her body slowly rising and falling in accordance to her breathing. I wanted to wake her up, to kiss her again. I wanted to feel her and-

"Liam!"

My blood ran cold. The sound of my moms voice rang through the house. She was meant to be away. Not home until later today. Obviously something I wasn't aware of had happened, but I couldn't worry about that now.

"Sam!" I hissed, shaking her. She stirred momentarily then groaned, holding her head.
"Shhhh!" I told her, clamping a hand over her mouth. She sat up and pushed my hand away angrily.

"What-"

"Shut up!" I whispered, and for the first time she seemed to hear my mom as well. Her eyes went wide. The sound of my moms footsteps nearing the door urged us into action.