Chapter 14 (Not the same)

You didn't know how you got in this situation. You didn't know what to do either. Right now, you were pushed against the wall, inside the equipment room, with Nishinoya in front of you, his arms on both sides of your head. You weren't able to see his eyes, though.

He started to kiss your forehead, then your cheek and even your nose, not leaving any untouched skin in your face. "N-Nishinoya...?" You shuddered under him, your face as red as a tomato. He shushed you, putting his finger in front of your mouth "For you it's just Yuu" he firmly said, although, you still couldn't see his eyes properly. Being said that, he went directly to your neck, as he unzipped a pair of buttons of your shirt to make more space and started kissing and biting around. At this, you let out a slight moan, making Nishinoya smile. "Yuu...?" You lightly mumbled, what was he doing? He separated from your neck and stayed just in front of your face. His eyes, now visible to you, were full of desired and drive. You went quite instantly, too intimidated to respond.

Slowly, he leaned over you. You knew what was coming and tensed up. Nishinoya was about to kiss you. You softly closed your eyes and wait for your lips to collide with his.

.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly, you woke up. You sat up rapidly in your bed, pulling the sheets away. Confused, you looked at your surroundings, only to see your bedroom. 'It was just a dream...' you thought. You were sweating and still blushing a little. It felt so real... You looked for you clock and stood up. It was early, but since you knew you couldn't just lay in bed and fell asleep after that weird dream, you started to change your clothes. Nevertheless, your thoughts wandered around it. Or more exactly, around him. Thinking about it, you were too embarrassed to admit it, but a part of you wanted to return to the dream and finish what was interrupted.

"(Y/N)! You already awake?" The voice of your mother blew away your thoughts and with a dry voice you replied her. In a few minutes, you were already on you uniform and ready to go. You went to the kitchen and grabbed some bread, making yourself a toast and spreading some jam. After eating, you told your mom you were leaving and headed toward the door.

In order to not think about the dream again, you pulled out your phone while waiting for Hitoka. A few minutes later, your blonde friend exited her house in a hurry. "Sorry for keeping you waiting, (Y/N)-chan" she apologised, walking to you. You said that it was no big deal.

As you kept walking, you started to tell Hitoka about volleyball, as always. "You know, Hitoka-chan, the Inter High Preliminaries are coming soon. The team is working so hard! I'm really excited!" You told her, with sparkling eyes. Hitoka let out an awkward laugh. She didn't know much about volleyball, but she enjoyed seeing you so enthusiastic.

"But (Y/N)-chan, aren't you participating too? I mean, you are in the female club, aren't you?" She asked you. You nodded at her question. "Yes, we are going to meet this afternoon in order to plan strategies. So, I guess today I won't be able to help the male team" you answered her, saying the last phrase a bit disappointed. You enjoyed playing with the girls, however, you had so much fun spending time with the guys, especially a certain little guy. You felt your blush coming to your face when you thought about him again. Hitoka only stared at you, wondering what were you thinking.

The first classes went over quickly. During lunch, you sat next to Hitoka. That day, you didn't feel like going for a walk, like most of the times, so you lazily grabbed your bento and started to eat in your seat. But peacefulness weren't with you that day. Suddenly, you heard someone call your name loudly and you gazed at the door of the classroom, just to see Nishinoya there. You almost choke when you saw him, suddenly remembering the dream.

"(Y/N)-san! Can I eat with you?!" He said with his usual enthusiastic and loud attitude. Before you were able to respond, he was already taking a seat next to your table and placing his food next to yours. Hitoka shyly watched you two and sweat dropped. Nishinoya noticed her and gave her a big smile "Hello there! You were Yachi-san, right?" He asked the blonde girl. She just nodded and replied with a "Nice to see you again". However, as much as you love spending time with Nishinoya, this wasn't the right timing at all! You were totally embarrassed.