Chapter ❄ (Christmas Special)

{This is a special chapter, so it doesn't follow the other chapters.}

------------------

"OK, everyone. Write your name and put it inside the box" Daichi shouted so everyone in the gym could hear him. Happily, you nodded as you wrote your name in the piece of paper.

Christmas was coming soon, as well as the holidays, and the guys had the idea of giving presents to each other before that. So, that's why you were playing Secret Santa. Since everyone in the team was friendly and like a little family, you were willing to give each other presents.

You walked toward Sugawara, who held a little carton that Shimizu found in the storage room, and put the folded paper inside. "And remember not to tell anybody who you have to give a present. It have to be a secret until Christmas" Daichi ordered you all. After everyone had put their papers in the box, Sugawara revolve it and offered the papers again.

.
.

"Argh, I like giving presents but it's so difficult to choose" you said to yourself, while walking through the mall. You had already visited the sport shop, since it was the easiest option. However, nothing there convinced you enough and you decided to wandered around, looking for other shops. Suddenly, you remembered a cute gift shop that you visited a year ago and was in that shopping center. You shrugged, thinking that if you didn't know what would he like, then you'll give him something everyone like.

But, just as you turned the corner, you crashed into someone. You rubbed your forehead in pain as the other person quickly apologised, but a second later you heard him gasped as he came closer. "Wow, it's you, (Y/N)-chan!" you looked at the not so taller figure in front of you and blushed because of the lack of distance. He was only a few centimetres apart from your forehead, as he carefully examined it. You instantly smiled at him. "Hello, Yuu-kun. What are you doing here?"

.

"So, you're looking for a present too..." Nishinoya said. You eyed him, and observed that he was wearing a scarf that made him cuter than usual, making you a bit flustered.

It was clear that both of you had no idea on what to buy. You nodded at his statement and proposed to look for a present together, which he agreed.

"And, who's yours?" You curiously said, leaning in front of him. He started to get a little red because of your sudden confidence.

"Mmm, should I tell you?" He replied, teasing you, which you cheerfully replied. "I'll tell you mine, I have Hinata" Nishinoya laughed at you outburst.

"You know, you are not supposed to tell anyone until Christmas. Daichi will be mad if he discover that you said it" and that made you shut and beg him for not telling anyone.

"Fine. I have to give a present to Asahi" He finally said, after seeing all your interest. You giggled at him. "Well, that should be easy for you, since you two are pretty close, right?" You teased him, while lightly hitting him with your elbow.

But Nishinoya seemed confused because of the way you said it. "What are you talking about" he questioned you, tilting his head. You quickly pulled your phone out and show him a photo you took some days ago.