Exciting News ~ Published (Epilogue Included)

Please Read All!!

Yes, exciting news, "It's Not Perfect" has been published and a never before seen epilogue is included!! I can't believe this is actually happening and I'm so blessed for each and every person that has read this book. You're all absolutely amazing and I love every single one of you!!

That being said, It's Not Perfect is available for purchase as a Kindle eBook and as a paperback copy, both available on Amazon.com. The Kindle version is going to look very different than the paperback version due to formatting between the two. I know no one wants to pay for a book when they can read it for free but I'm a college student and I'm broke, so your guys' support would really mean a lot!

DISCLAIMER: this is the first time I've ever done anything like this so the book has been edited and revised several times, but don't be surprised if you see typos/mistakes. I'm only human (and even though my editing system is in fact a computer and not a human) mistakes happen. I apologize in advance but hey, it gives the book character right? Haha ha, see what I did there??

Anyways I'm grateful towards everyone who purchases my book, you're all amazing!!

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please return here to leave me loooooooooots of comments about what you think. No spoilers please, but I'd love to hear from you guys!

Thanks again my lovelies.

xoxo