Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

It has been two days since that incident occurred as I was wondering about what Amira said and why it shocked me so much. I decided to call my five yes five best friends as they already know about my past but not about what happened two days ago. I made a phone call to my best friend who is like another sister to me and also our family friend and my cousin first as she has always been with me no matter what I went through and has never left my side.

"As-salaam wa alaikum Zaira how are you? I was wondering if you can come over in like 10 minutes as I have something important to tell you,"I asked her, waiting nervously for her reply.

"Wa alaikum mas salam Aaliya sure I would love to come over and I will bring your favourite chocolate as we will have a sleepover". she replied and I thought what a good idea that is and I made a note to tell the others that idea and for them to bring their clothes.

"Okay thank you I will tell everyone else that we are having an all girls night SLEEPOVER!!!" I said whilst making a list of what to get from the corner shop.

"Okay see you soon in sha Allah, Allah Hafiz," she said.

"Okay in sha Allah and Allah Hafiz"I replied and ended the call, calling Maryam next as she also is like my sister from another mother and a close family friend and my cousin as well and has also always been there for me when nobody else was by my side.

"As-salaam wa alaikum Maryam how are you? I was wondering if you could come over in the next 10 minutes as I have something to tell you and bring your night clothes as we will be having a sleepover.

"Wa alaikum mas salam I am fine and okay I will just pack my clothes and will be over in the next 10 minutes in sha Allah see you soon Allah Hafiz '' she replied.

"Okay see you soon Allah Hafiz". I next called my best friend Dasha as she has always been there for me when I was getting bullied in school for wearing a scarf and has been kind to me ever since.

"Hey, Dasha, how are you? I was wondering if you could come over as soon as possible as I have something to tell you and make sure to bring your clothes as we will be having a sleepover".

"Okay I will start getting ready and I will come over in the next 5 minutes and will bring all our favourite movies and have a movie marathon," she said

"Okay, I will see you soon then bye". With that said I disconnected the call and called up my other friend Sofia as she too has always been there for me and stood up for me and fought with the kids who were rude to me.

"Hey, how are you Sofia? I was wondering if you could come over as I have something to tell you and it's important plus bring your night clothes as we will have a sleepover with all the other girls," I said.

"Okay I will come and bring my clothes and our favourite Asian movies with my favourite Aliyah Bhatt and talk to you later bye"

"Bye, " I said and with that, I called the last person on my list Lucy who has always been there for me and converted into Islam after learning the true beauty about it.

"Hello, Lucy, how are you? I was wondering if you could come over as I have something important to tell you and bring your night clothes as we are having a sleepover and I can't wait for the fun to begin".

"Hello Aaliya. Neither can I wait and sure anything for you my girl. I will come right over. I just need to put the shopping away and I will be there bye see you soon."

"Bye " I replied with my heart dancing with happiness and excitement as I can't wait for tonight as it will be a blast in sha Allah and my heart began to fill with worry as I was thinking about the outcomes of what lay in store.