Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)

Amir's POV

I can't live without my babies.

I love them too much and the fact that I have just met them makes it even more unmanageable to stay away from them.

I thought about the time I held them when they were born and when the nurses told me to do skin on skin contact with the babies. It was a remarkably beautiful feeling.

I am so happy that nothing bad has happened and that in sha Allah nothing bad or disturbing may happen in the future and we can just live our lives in peace. Especially, since they are coming back home next month In sha Allah.

I shifted around on my extremely comfy bed, to find Aaliya already awake, swiping through pictures we had taken of our babies.

I looked at Aaliya and beamed at her as she placed a kiss on my cheek as I turned my body towards her fully facing her.

"Hey, I can't wait for my babies to come into their house for the first time, especially living with our crazy family," I whispered erupting into laughter at the thought of our babies living with our crazy but amazing family and meeting all their aunts and uncles.

Aaliya joined in with the laughter as I could see her trying to picture my and her siblings acting calm and serene, but she couldn't, and neither could I as we both burst out laughing again.

"Hey, they can be serious when they want to just like us," Aaliya defended them as I gave her a look that said 'yeah right, they can totally be serious'.

"Okay maybe we can't be serious at all times but still people like hanging out with us as are a very entertaining bunch," Aali said as she stuck her tongue out at me before placing her head on my shoulders as I kissed her head and mimicked her by sticking my tongue out back at her.

"Very mature," I sniggered at her as she shook her head with disbelief.

"I could say the same for you too, big baby," Aali retorted back at me as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Big baby really, the best you can come up with?" I asked her as I sat up the morning chills hitting my arms and neck.

I slowly reached for her with a grin on my head as she turned her head looking at me with wide eyes before jumping out of bed.

There goes my plan of tickling her into taking back what she just said.

I quickly jumped out of our bed and pulled on my t-shirt and began walking towards her. She realised what I was trying to do and jumped back onto the bed laughing like a maniac.

I quickly paced towards the bed and was so close to catching her but she jumped off again. This girl was frustrating me now. Just wait and watch what will happen when I catch her.

"Aali, get your fat self over here right now," I said to her not realizing the weight of my words, as they hung in the air causing her to stop dead straight in her tracks and glare at me.

"Amir, how could you say that despite knowing vaguely about my eating disorder?" Aali asked me with accusation and tears welling up in her eyes.

I silently cursed myself and mentally kicked myself as Aali began walking towards the bathroom not giving me a single glance as I quickly jumped off the bed and began running towards her but to only find the bathroom door being slammed in my face.

Ouch.

This is when I knew I had messed up.

20 minutes had passed since she had walked into the door as I continued banging on the door knowing I shouldn't have said anything and should have just kept my mouth shut. We were finally having fun without anyone interrupting and I messed it up.