Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)

3RD PERSON'S POV

Everybody left the villa and made their way outside onto the beach as they got some sticks and logs of wood and built a massive fire. Grabbing some chairs and built a massive circle as all of Aaliya's friends and sisters on one side and Amir's brother and friends on the other side as Aaliya and Amir sat together and when the circle closed it was Ameena and Amar that were sitting together so it was right. Meaning no body who wasn't married or related were touching one another.

Everbody was laughing whilst listening to Mickey Singh's I am urban Desi as Safina, Aaliya and Zaira fangirl over Mickey Singh and danced along to his songs not caring who is watching and who isn't. Shazeb started smiling as he saw Safina's face light up at the mention of Mickey Singh's songs and an idea started to form in his mind as he pulled out his phone and messaged the one person who could make everyone here to smile, especially his queen.

Shazeb put his phone away after getting the answer he wanted and joined in with the singing and shocking everybody because nobody expected him to sing as he has never sung in front of anyone before. It wasn't the bad off key singing either, it was actually quite good.

Aaliya walked over to Amir and placed a kiss on his cheek as she bent over and grabbed the bag of marshmallows before walking away leaving Amir sitting there with shock written on his face. As he stood up and walked over to Aaliya making sure no one could see what he was about to do, as everybody was still sitting on the chairs telling embarrassing childhood moments.

"That wasn't funny Aali," Amir said as his eyes darkened with love as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her and placed kisses on her jaw and neck as Aaliya shivered slightly trying to escape his grip.

"What wasn't funny?" Aaliya asked her husband innocently turning to face him whilst placing a quick kiss on the tip of his nose and she ran away laughing as Amir chased after her but stopped as he realized everyone was looking at them.

Aaliya tore open the large bag of marshmallows and placed three on each stick as who doesn't love marshmallows? As soon as Zaira noticed all the marshmallows and chocolate and strawberries placed on the table she squealed. Gaining everybody's attention as Ameena, Aleena, Sofia, Dasha, Maryam, Safina, Simra, Samantha, Lucy, Natasha, Aaliya, Amir, Amar, Shazeb, Ismail, Mohammed, Subhan, Hamza, Adam, Daniel, Reharn and Mason all looked at her and then looked at the table. All  jumped up and ran to the table and within 10 minutes the whole table was empty as everybody evilly laughed and ran back to their seats making sure nobody takes their food or seat as they all started to make funny Snapchat videos and posting them on their story on Snapchat as well as Instagram.

Everbody was happily munching on their food but Aaliya's thoughts were somewhere else as she looked at Safina who was trying so hard to smile and be happy but Aaliya could clearly see past that and notice all the tears threatening to spill. As she too once was like that and wishes she had called out for help and for someone to speak to.

Aaliya noticed Shazeb looking at Safina and his smile dropped as he looked at Aaliya and secretly messaged her with his eyes to talk to her. So she slowly got up and walked over as everybody was now playing in the water as they had just come back from inside after getting a pair of fresh and clean clothes with drinks and refreshments after finishing their food.

"Safina is something going on?" Aaliya asked sitting down next to her as much as Aaliya wanted to go and swim Amir wouldn't allow it because anything could happen to their children.

"Aali, promise you won't tell anyone?" Safina asked as tears threatened to spill out as Aaliya's heart clenched as she slowly stood up and walked to a private area where no one could see them and Safina had tears that started to form in her eyes.