Forty Three

This is a continuation of the last chapter so read the last one or you won't get the context. Hope you like it <3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my god did you shove Roe off the bed. You're such overgrown idiots. Can't you be gentlemen for once?" Mikhail was off the bed in seconds and was helping me off the floor. He then turned to give the boys a not so amused look. They at least had the decency to look slightly sheepish as they muttered soft apologies to me. I could tell though that Alexei was trying hard not to crack a smile. 

"Tidy the bed and get to sleep. You're going to wake everyone else up. We can do all of this stuff when we're back at our house." Mikhail was right. We shared a pretty thin wall with Riley and her parents. The last thing they probably wanted was to be woken up by a couple they didn't much approve of in the first place. I was just about to get into bed when Alexei interrupted.

Of course Alexei was having none of it and continued to press everyone's buttons. He wouldn't be Alexei if he didn't.

"Okay daddy," he said with a wink. Ivan groaned and buried his head into the pillow in his hands. Mikhail's frown deepened but I could see the sliver of amusement in his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry only one person's allowed to call you that." He looked in my direction with a smirk playing across his lips. I rolled my eyes at his vulgarity. If I had a pillow I'd throw it at him to wipe that stupid grin of his face. Ivan did it for me and whacked the pillow on Alexei's stomach. The fight ensued once more. I expected Mikhail to put a stop to it but I guess he was tired of playing mature, older brother.

He shrugged as if saying oh what the hell before he looked at me with a broad, playful grin stretching across his face. He then picked up a pillow and joined the boys in their pillow fight. Deciding to ditch whatever worries I had for a second, I joined them as well. We were still fighting like kids when a knock sounded at the door before it opened completely. We all froze mid fight and I plastered an apologetic look on my face.

Aunt Aurora stood at the door looking none to pleased. She looked even more unimpressed as she noticed that we were indeed all sharing a bed. I realized what we probably looked like with our tousled hair and wild looks. I couldn't keep a blush from burning my cheeks as I slowly put the pillow down and smoothed down my hair. 

"Keep it down. I'm staying across the hall." She shut the door and was gone as suddenly as she came. We looked at each other before bursting out into laughter, which we immediately tried to cover up with our hands. Her face had been priceless. As our laughter died down, we slowly snuggled back under the covers once more and resorted to talking instead of pillow fights. There was no need to wake up anyone else.

"This is probably the best Christmas I've ever had. Thank you Roe," Mikhail said as he snuggled up to my side. I tilted my head up to give him a smile and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you for your present. All of you. It was wonderful."

"It wasn't as wonderful as the idea I suggested." I turned slightly to look at Alexei now, who had a mischievous look on his face. It seemed like he still wasn't done being roguish and immature.

"Oh no. What did you suggest?" Alexei just wiggled his eyebrows and Ivan smacked him on the shoulder. He seemed pretty interested in Alexei's idea as well though.

"Let's just say Violet and I found ourselves on the same page on that one." Oh god she actually told them? I was going to kill her when we got home. What was she thinking? That girl was going to get me killed through humiliation alone. I slapped my forehead with my hand and groaned out loud.