What's Next!?

If you're reading this that means you've reached the end of Four Broken Pieces and I'm thanking you, once again, for your incredible support and the love you've shown this book. We're currently at 270K reads, a mind-boggling number I never thought I'd reach but it's all thanks to you. Many of you have reached out, either through comments within the novel or through private messages, asking for sequels or future recommendations. 

First off, I will not be writing a sequel for this book. The simple explanation for that would be that it feels complete. Writing another book feels like an unnecessary stretch of content. 

So that brings me back to the question of what's next? 

Here comes the exciting news. I won't be writing a sequel but I WILL be starting another polyamorous love story!!! There will be completely different characters and I also wanted to try my hand with the fantasy genre so we'll have vampires, werewolves, warlocks, the whole magical works. If it sounds like something you'd like to read do check it out. I've temporarily titled it The Four Protectors but I don't know if that's going to stick so make sure you add the book to your library. I'll be updating a new chapter once every four-five days just like I did this one. I've already written up quite a few chapters so hopefully, there'll be no delays in getting content out on time. 

As far as book recommendations go, I've got a reading list called Amazing Young Adult Novels. Check those books out because they're some of my favorites on Wattpad and they're what inspired me to start writing my own book in the first place. 

So that's all as far as news goes. If you were anticipating a sequel, I'm sorry to let you down but you've got another polyamorous love story to look forward to so hopefully that's a good silver lining. 

If you've got questions about Four Broken Pieces, my upcoming book, or just about writing in general comment down below or message me privately and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Love you all so so much, 

-ASH