15

Violet

Yesterday was truly hectic. After the fight with bulky I returned to the room set for Jace and I. While the alpha's attended a group meeting that was strictly for Alpha's.

I closed my eyes, letting the physical and mental exhaustion of the day win over me as I found myself drifting off to a peacefull slumber.

••••••••

Today I got up at five to get ready to train the warriors if this pack.
But to my surprise, bulkies three claw slash on my torso was bright red and still burning. I wasn't completely sure why it wasn't healing, it should have been.

I redressed the wounds before making my way to the outside.

Alpha Stephan was talking to his warriors when I approached. Explaining to them who I was and how I got to where I was (minus the rejected part.)

"Alright wolves! I screamed to the pack!, "I want you all to go grab a weapon! My specialty is weapon fighting and this could be a big help! Not everything is just about going wolf!"

I raised my eyes brows at some of the male warriors who completely rolled their eyes at me.

"Have a problem?" I ask.

"Haven't you heard the saying, never bring a weapon to a claw fight."

I smirk and aim , firing my bow and arrow straight at the boy, missing him by an inch but taking apart a piece of his ear.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

That sort of how my morning went I trained the pack warriors for a couple of hours then headed back inside to get dressed..all of the Alphas will be here soon and the alpha meeting will commence soon.

I stripped off my training clothes as well as the bandage around me torso.

The only difference was that this time when I removed the bandage,it started to burn, significantly no change from this morning.

I had a shower and decided on what to wear. It has to say "I am strong and I am beautiful. But what?"  I eventually found a perfect set.

(Image doesn't belong to me.)

I made my way back down the the grounds where we had all the action taking place yesterday

I made my way back down the the grounds where we had all the action taking place yesterday. Fixing my outfits one more time before I left the doors and entered the ground.

You could smell the dominance in this area, being just full with Alphas, betas, Luna's and PWs.

"Violet!"

Jace waves me over to where he as another alpha sat.

"This is alpha Mitchell, alpha this is my PW Violet." I bowed my head to the alpha.

"Yes I heard of you, you beat up someone yesterday didn't you. You are lucky Jace it is hard to find a good PW..and to have one that is so gorgeous."

I pulled my lips in a tight smile. Why must they all be like this?! Can't strength ever be enough that they have to include looks?

"Excuse me." I said to the alpha before mind-linking Jace. "I am going to go find Dave before I knock this alpha out."

"Don't leave me here with him!"

I wandered away from Jace, grabbing a slider from one of the tables I set out to search for Dave , but seemed to find someone else.

"Violet,"
I shut my eyes and took a big sniff.

"Ian, what can I do for you?"

"Why are you acting like this? What we agreed on was a mutual agreement."

"Mutual? Honestly Ian? Mutual that is the most hilarious thing I ever heard. But my left me apologize for taking any escape that I could rather than being your side women."

"You would get more while being my side women then anything you are now."

"Can you see me Ian, I am living my dream! I am the pack warrior I always wanted to be. Nothing nothing I short in my life now."

He smirked," And what about children? Or what about Jace -when he finds his Luna and she doesn't like him being close to you huh! Then what? You can't come crying to me then Violet. Because in five seconds my offer is off the table!"

"Well then Five.....Four....three.... two...one . Go find some other chick to   bother."

Drop the mike! Hope exclaimed through our mind link.

"Yo Violet!"

Oh my Not again.

"Alpha Stefan what can I do for you."
I said trying to keep the sarcasm out of my tone.

"Nothing, I just didn't get the chance to actually apologize to you. How I pressured you on the day you helped my pack, was uncalled for and whatever it is going on between you and Alpha Ian is just your business no one else's. "

"Thanks Alpha Stephan but you are on the right track. Ian and I are rejected mates. But now that all that's out in the open...who was that girl you were talking to?" I asked gesturing to a dark haired vixen to his right.

"That is Emma Green, she is the pack warrior of a northern pack, come let me introduce you."

Emma, was completely the opposite to me. Her back was leaking of muscles and she was dressed like she was going to hit the gym. Compared to me  she looked like Bellona the Roman goddess of war.

"Emma id like you to meet Violet, she is the pack warriors of Alpha Jace's Pack down south."

"Your the pack warrior that helped alpha Stephan's pack?" She asked facing me directly. She was a couple of cm taller so she had to turn her head down to stare at me.

"Yes the one and only." I agreed with full authority in my voice."

"Hmm that must of been some weak rogues."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's my birthday today❤️❤️❤️
So here is a chapter for you from me❤️🌸🎈