23

Kevin's POV

"You two deserve each other," she said. She grabbed her stuff and I watched as she left the room. I passed my hands through my hair out of frustration, I had lost her again. I just started to get her back. I heard her phone ring and she talked for a while. She walked out the door slamming the door on her way out. I didn't bother following her out the door, I knew how much she hated that.

"I've never seen her so mad," Lucy said bringing me down to earth. I looked at her and sighed, she's never been this mad at me before and I've seen my share of angry Brianna. I messed up, I really did and all because I was too afraid to let people know that I was bisexual. Because of my fear, I had lost the one person I've ever cared for. Lucy left the room and went to the kitchen. 

She came out holding an ice pack, she put in on my bruised face. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this," I whispered to her as she held onto the ice on my face.

"It's fine," she said. I smiled and stared at her, I always hated Lucy, but the fact that she kept a secret even after high school made me learn to admire her. "It's my fault, I should've told her," she added. I nodded my head.

I sighed at how everything just came to blow up in my face, all of this mess started thirteen years ago. It started February 6, 2005. I remember the day like it was yesterday, it was the SuperBowl, the New England Patriots were playing against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Babe: You started watching the game already?

Me: Yeah! We're gonna win again, baby. Go, Patriots...

Babe: We always do... I'll let you get back to your game. I love you... Say hi to Matthew.

Me: I love you too...

I looked at Matthew sitting on the opposite side of the sofa watching the game. The house was silent, my dad was in his office, my mom was sleeping since she's been getting tired a lot lately, and my sisters were out of the house. Our coach and teammates always had a SuperBowl party where we watch the game together but Matthew and I always hated it so we decided to watch the game together.

We both loved to watch the game in silent and our teammates had no idea what silent meant. I put my phone away and turned my gaze back to the television. Matthew let out a low grunt making me turn to him, he took his beer from the coffee table and took a sip. His mouth wrapped around the bottle gently, I took my time to check him out. He had a square face, big eyebrows, long eyelashes every girl wish they had, big brown eyes, and naturally, pick lips. His dark hair was gelled back, he put the bottle down.

The sound of the bottle hitting the coffee table could be head throughout the whole house accompanied by the game playing on the television. His eyes were fixed on the television, he didn't say a word expect let out grunts when something he didn't like would happen in the game. I didn't know if he noticed me staring at me, but he turned around looking at me with a smile to die for. "You okay, man?" He asked.

"Peachy," I replied. He chuckled and went back to the game. I had a slight crush on Matthew and there were two problems, he's straight and I have a girlfriend who I love dearly. I met him freshman year and I guess we had grown really close ever since, seeing that it was now junior year. Not only did Matthew could not know that I was bi, no one could know at all. I played football which meant I got in contact with a lot of guys and if they found out they would start treating me differently. The only people who knew was God and I and possibly the LGBTQ clubs I fake my way into sometimes. 

I shook my head trying to forget about all that, I only had a crush on the guy, I didn't want to marry him or anything; the only person I wanted to marry was Brianna Reynolds.