Boarding School Cos Im Naughty- chapter 18

Brandon’s POV

I looked around us all something inside me clicked “hey where’s Freya?” we all looked at each other.

“She went home remember” drake said.

There was a long silence, “that was like a week ago” she sat up more from her beanbag “she hasn’t even called to say she’s okay” izzy said looking at me

I pulled my phone out no messages “have you heard anything” drake asked pointing to my phone.

I looked at it confused “no” I looked at Izzy she bit her lip.

“I’ll be back soon” I got up from my bed and walked out locking the door behind me I looked down the hall.

I scrolled down my phonebook... freya, I clicked her name and then let it call, it went straight to voice mail.

i stared at the phone blankly...“Oh god” I looked at the time I could make it.

Freya’s POV

“Can I have my call yet?” I snapped at the guard through my bars.

He approached my cell and grinned “nope” he smirked, I hated him so much, and he hated me to.

I looked him up and down “why” I tied my hair up keeping my eyes on him.

“Because you have a visitor. God knows who would want to speak to you” he let me out my cell, I glared at him and followed.

I walked into the room where I’d wait. I watch as people came in, i waited for someone I recognized; a boy moved his hair out his eyes and smirked at me I looked closer “oh great” I put my head on my hand, watching him walk over.

He sat down “you know its rude to put your elbow on the table” he pointed to my elbow, with a grin on my face I glared at him.

Brandon’s POV

“You really think I care about that right now” she said glaring at me “Brandon it took you a whole week to realise I was here” she hissed

I held I hands up “what it was quiet, I have stuff of my own going on plus you said you was going alone and that you’ll be able to do it” I shrugged, she rolled her eyes.

“ergh, I hate it in here” she put her head in her hands “my family would be so disappointed” she looked at me again.

“Is it rough, are you getting beat up” I asked looking at some of the other girls.

She pulled my head back towards her “you underestimate me you really do, y'know this has never happened to me though” she shook her head

I raised my eyebrow “so you are getting beat up” I said curious

“No" she sighed "I have a reputation" she mocked "no one has talked to me expect her” she nodded to a girl who looked like a vampire “she wanted to fight me but I knocked her out and went back to eating some weird food” she shrugged.

I nodded “listen I feel bad I-“

“you should I’ve never gotten into this much trouble I swear that women hates me you better get me the fuck outta here or I swear bad things will happen” she spat.

“So if I get you outta here then we’re even no more I owe you” i smiled

she thought about it and looked at the door where the guards stood, she looked back at me “Yes no more” she shook her head

I nodded i smiled pleased “okay well, I’ll see you same time in next week” I got up and walked away.

“NEXT WEEK” she shouted as I walked off

--------------------------------------------

my next chapter wll have more about freyas jail life sorry about the lack of detail the next chapter will have more x

COTE <3