Boarding School Cos Im Naughty chapter 21

Freya’s pov

“Hey” Brandon smiled “ahh come on turn that frowns upside down”

“Are you mental, how you looked around” I waved my hand around the place he followed.

“Yeah I may say there are some odd looking characters here isn’t there” he nodded his head toward the girl covered with tattoos and multi-coloured hair.

“So” I hinted for his plan.

“So” he put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand “why is your hair pink it never used to be” he stroked his mouth.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at the ceiling “kind of looks like cotton candy makes me want to eat it” he was leaning his full body flat out on the table now.

“Brandon I don’t want to be here please just telling what’s going on” I whispered getting closer to him.

“What don’t you like talking to me?” he looked at my face I must of looked pissed of “fine! It was going to be a surprise Izzy has a plan, sorry I told her I couldn’t do it on my own so anyway I told her mine she didn’t like it, I did I thought it could work” he shrugged.

“Tell me I breathed

“Mine” he pointed to himself

I took a deep breath “no Izzy’s” I shook my head

“Oh it’s already in action” he leaned very close to me pulled my close “you could be out very soon” he winked and kissed my forehead “and I do love the hair” he winked and left.

-----------------------------

two more chapters wooo

sorry they're rushed