Boarding School Cos Im Naughty Nine

I walked into my room to be welcomed to shouting, Izzie was arguing with a boy with brown hair who was arguing with her and Drake it was group argument by the looks of it, this must of been Brandon.

"HEY" I shouted but they just ignored me I remembered what I saw on TV once by hitting a certain point in someone's arm they pass out. I decided to do this on Izzie, i did it to Matt all the time and she was the person I was least scared also the one I knew the most, well today anyway.

I walked up to them and randomly grabbed her shoulder and pinched the point and she fell and both the boys looked at me taken back by what just happened.

"Don't worry she'll wake up, now why were we arguing?" I said putting Izzie in a better position    

"Brandon's being a dick again"

"Izzie drew on the wall MY wall" Brandon faced me

"Really it's both of their walls"

"No its my side of the room which means it's my wall"

"Yeah but it's her area so she can do wants, if she wants to draw on the wall so be it"

"Urgh" I threw my hands up and looked at the wall "it isn’t even that bad and yeah what are you going to do down there, I mean do you even go down there if its Izzie's bed"

"Shut up new girl no one asked your opinion anyway"

"Well you were just talking to me dickward" I touched his chest a couple of times with my index finger.

"Dickward? Did you hear her?" Brandon said in slapping Drake lightly

"Yeah I did. Only I can use the word dick in this room"

"Oh fuck a duck you two are unbelievable" I looked down at Izzie she started to move.

"what happened why am I on the floor" she said touching her head then she looked at me "oh hi Freya where have you been" she smiled rolling my eyes "have you met Brandon" I looked from her to Brandon, she started to get up with a bit of a wobble I helped her.

"Oh yes I have" smiling at her.

The next couple of days went quite fast but they were annoying Brandon and Drake argued, I was getting phone calls from Matt, I kept bumping into the girl that called me death wisher I sighed this was going be horrid it was like repeat of my first day just arguing and threatening.

----

Today I woke up to a friendly "FFREYYA" my eyes shot open it was Izzie on my bed shouted in my ear she pulled a pillow out and stuffed it on me. "WAKE UP" she shouted again then she bent down and started jumping up and down and hit her head and fell off the bed with a thump onto the floor, "ouch" she complained. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking at her. She was curled up in a ball and was rubbing her head, "I hit my head" she said quietly.

"I can see that" I smiled with a little laugh at the end "well you shouldn't really jump up and down on a bunk bed it’s kind of, well I don't know dangerous" I was watching her as she scrambled up to sit on her butt. She crossed her arms over her legs; her grey eyes stared at me.

"Well you've got to wake up and get ready we're late" she said she was in her pjs "we're going to miss breakfast those idiots didn't wake us up" she stood up pulling the covers from my bed making me fall out with it.

"So I'll get something later" I said lying on the floor pulling the covers over me.

"You also know we have school today" she walked off into the bathroom grabbing her clothes on the way.