Boarding School Cos Im Naughty Seven

{{I didn't realise how long Freya's Story was "/ this one a kind of chapter filler enjoy J don't forget to vote and comment}}

"what a dickhead I mean why didn't he just tell you, he should of took the blame, but your record" she made a face "I can't believe he ran off and left you though" I shrugged Neil did too well actually I ran off from Neil so that's different.

"Matt is a wimp" I shrugged

"psk you can say that again" she dropped the controller and looked at me "what happened to Neil where was he"

"I don't really hang out with Neil loads like I do with matt so like I don't know for all I know he could be in hospital or in jail or just at the park not knowing where I am. I was meant to go back to him"

"Do you have your phone" she asked me

"Yeah I don't really want to call any one yet" I looked down

"Not even matt" she actually felt sorry for me have a sunk this low

"Defiantly not him I left him upset" we was both in silence I looked at my phone.

"What about your foster father Henry" she smiled "tashy guy they might want to know that you've settled in alright and have the best roommate ever" she pointed to herself and smiled nodding. I rolled my eyes and got up the fact was I really wanted to call Henry.

I pressed his caller id and rang him it took a while for him to pick up we both stood there staring at each other. "Maybe this was a bad idea"

"What was a bad idea?"

"Henry?"

"Freya?"

"Henryyy" I squealed like a little girl

"Oh gosh Freya don't you'll hurt my ear" I sighed with relief my phone beeped "one sec Henry" in the background I could hear Lily asking him to ask me loads of question I looked at my phone I had an incoming call it was Matt's phone.

"What?" Izzie looked at me

"It's Matt on the other line"

"After" she was watching me, me and Henry talked for a while then me and Lily did and then I hung up and smiled it was great talking to them they always made me happy. I looked at Izzie who was out cold.

I looked at Matt's number and sighed. "Freya, Freya you ok? Are you still mad" he was outside I could hear kids laughing people laughing and swinging he was at the park I was upset.

I took a deep breath "Matt, where are you?"

Matt's POV

"Matt, where are you?" I looked and saw two people staring at me I had to admit was scared and they both hated me well one was more angry than hated, the other hated me and was angry wanted to kill me, neither of them knew where Freya was and for some reason they cared? "Matt"

"Put her on loud speaker" said Ashley seeing the anger in Neil's eyes well throughout his body I did as Ashley said.

"I'm at the park" I replied my heart was pounding I felt sick and was scared that she was going to blow it.

"Why you calling matt I said I wasn't going to call for a couple of days" she sounded upset and a door opened and slammed someone in the background shouted "I'm so pissed off"

"One sec matt" she put us on the desk they both looked at me I smiled

"Why" she replied back to him

"Ergh just ergh Brandon" we heard kicking's

 "Awh man that sucks dick and explained a lot" there was silence "does someone need a hug" we all looked at each other

"What?" the guy voice said thinking she was off her nuts or well Crazy

"Come on Drake hugs make everything better" I laughed and they both glared at me

"Err thanks" he said

 "Fuck knows how Izzie slept through that, shit I'm on the phone to Matt I'm going to go and explore and talk to him kay" she said

"Here your own key lock the door behind you" a jiggle sound

"Cheers drake bye dead Izzie" she said picking up the phone. We heard her open and shut the door and locking it.

"Sorry about that so where were we Mr I think I can do anything. Until I get my"

"I'm at the park" I butted in

"Rude I want to rant and some interrupts me, so what state are you in you hurt or anything because" then the phone was gone well dropped.

We all looked at each other "Freya?" I said well it was more of a chime of our voices