Chapter 8 - I hate you

Blake POV

It's been a week, I'm away from Candy. This feels like a year to me. Every day she texts me to cheer. Hanna and Andy too wished me a good luck. Especially Hanna teased me, that she knows about my feelings for Candy and wished me to have courage. I'm still engulfed in the thoughts of my feelings towards Candy. What if Candy feels burdened? How can I face her if she says no to me? But still, a part of me wants to confess my feelings to her. It's good to regret for doing something than nothing. So I will try hard to win the championship.

We won the championship this year. Everyone congratulated me. My coach praised me and gave a proud smile. My team too surprised me with their wishes. I'm concerned about one thing, my Candy. Tomorrow I will be there with her. I'm not going to waste my time, I decided to tell Candy tomorrow itself.

Before my alarm starts ringing, I'm fully awake. I took bath and now standing in front of my wardrobe. Almost I tried all of my dresses but not satisfied. My eyes got into one dress. It is Candy's favourite colour so I decided to wear that. Today I went early to college. On the way to college I decided to buy her a present.

What should I buy for her? What if she dont like my present? She used to simple things only. I got an idea. I know what I should get for her, I am sure she will really love it. With a bright smile, I stopped near a flower shop. If possible I will get her the entire shop itself. After a big debate I picked red coloured roses which convey my feelings to her. I ordered them to deliver at college during evening.

Everyone in the college congratulated me. After seeing our department head I went straight to our class. Hanna and Andy were there. They happily invited me and wished me. But my eyes searched for someone. Hanny noticed it and she teased me saying that "Who are you looking for Blake".

"Hmmm...Nothing" I denied her.

"Oh, really ?" she smirked.

"Where is Candy? I haven't seen her for long time" I asked Hanna trying to control my anxiety.

Hanna and Andy made a high five then they both laughed at me.

"Is she on leave?"I asked them.

"No, she is in the Campus only , she got some works to do regarding our cultural" Andy replied with annoying tone.

Hanna said "We haven't seen her for the last two days, She is busy for the whole last week".

"Let's call her and ask her where she is" Andy suggested and I called her but she didn't pick up.

"I know she will not pick up. Anyway Candy and Nick will be together, so we can call Nick and ask" Hanna gushed.

I don't understand Why we have to call Nick, for Candy. I enquired Andy about it. Andy said that Candy and Nick were doing the stage work together.

On hearing this I felt annoyed at Nick. This guy Nick is getting on my nerves. But I'm not going to waste my time now. I decided to text her.

"Call me when you get this message" I texted Candy.

It's been an hour there was no reply from her. I'm not interested to attend classes, so I just roamed in the foot ball court. When my patience is hitting rock bottom I got a call, it's from Candy. I picked the call and tried to sound casual as much as possible.

"Hi Blake" she greeted happily.

"Hello Candy "I replied her.

"Congrats on your Victory, Mr.Soccer" she wished.

"Thanks Candy, I'm at college, I want to meet you" I asked her.

"I'm at the auditorium Blake, doing some stuff. Anything important?" she answered.