Epilogue

Nick POV

I don't want to send her off, and I doesn't seem any more keen on leaving either. I suggested that we can go and get some ice cream instead even though I doesn't like it, and Candice face lights up like a child's as she exclaims that she loves ice cream. I don't know why that's so cute, but it is.

We walked down the street like a couple thoroughly infatuated with one another, and have a grand ole time at the ice cream parlor

We walked down the street like a couple thoroughly infatuated with one another, and have a grand ole time at the ice cream parlor. While coming back from the ice cream shop we walked together holding our hands while she leans her head on my shoulder.

When she was about to go inside I pulled her hand

"Nick...What are you doing...Leave my hand...It's already too late I have to go..." she said with no intention of going inside.

I pulled her close to me and looked into her eyes and said "Don't ever meet your secret admirer again".

She smiled at my words and raised her eyebrows and asked "Why?".

"I dont like it" I said firmly.

"But I cannot do that Nick..."She said teasingly.

I don't know why she was not listening to me. She dont know anything about guys.

"Why you can't do that?" I snapped at her.

"Because I liked to meet him" she giggled.

"Tell me Candice.Who the hell is he?" I roared.

"Why I should tell you?" she said.

"I will go and beat him so that he cannot go near you again" I said and clenched my fists.

"Wait Nick.. You cannot tell whom I can talk and whom I cannot. Its is my wish to talk with anyone" she yelled at me.

"Baby doll... You dont know anything about guys. You cannot trust them blindly. And also I am not trying to control you. I just want protect you" I said calmly.

"Oh Nick. I can assure that my secret admirer is not the type of guy that you are mentioning. You can trust me" she defended him.

Why the hell in the world she is always defending other guys in front of me. Doesn't she know how furious I am now.