Orphan Girl (27)

new chapter all.....

comment,

vote

fan

claire!! xxx

****************************************8

Jason was here. He was actually here, in this house.

I couldn’t breathe.

Why the hell was Jason here?

He shouldn’t be here. He shouldn’t know who Edge was.

I thought I could trust him but I was wrong. I was completely wrong. He is the worst person anyone could ever come across.

I trusted him. I let him in my life thinking that he was a good man. A decent bloke. I was so wrong.

I was still standing at the doorframe. I didn’t know what to do, or how to help him. How did he even get to Melton?

He wasn’t on the same plan as I was, was he?

I couldn’t believe this. I couldn’t wrap my hand around this whole thing.

I could hear voices down stairs, but I couldn’t understand words. They were talking to quietly now. Something told me that they knew I was listening.

I slowly made my way down the stairs, being careful, looking at every step as I went down. I didn’t trust myself at the moment. I was weak. I couldn’t speak. I was too overwhelmed.

First I find out that Scott was taken, or in danger. I seriously don’t know.

Then I find out that my little orphan boy Jason is siding with the bad side.

I needed to know why the hell Jason was here. I didn’t understand what Edge was telling him, but most of all, I want to understand why Jason was here?

How the hell did he get here?

This was raking my brain. So many thoughts were rushing through. I couldn’t think straight at the moment. I was confused.

I reached the bottom of the stair, and I couldn’t hear anything anymore. The silence was killing me. 

I turned the corner and that’s when I saw them. I saw Edge holding Jason up by the underarms, pushing him against the wall. He was whispering something to him, growling to him more like it.

Someone was looking at me. I couldn’t see anyone else in the room, but I could still feel the eyes on me.

“Oakley, we meet again.” Someone whispered in my ear.

I screamed. This was the worst mistake of my life. Both eyes glared at me.

“Oakley?” Jason asked. He was surprised, and upset. I saw tears in his eyes. Edge was making him cry.

“What are you doing out of your room?” Edge snarled at me.

“Edge, that’s no way to talk to your guests.” I was too scared to move. I was trapped in a room with my worst nightmare. All eyes were on me.