chapter seven

(this is what you all have been waiting for )

*revealing the truth*

Talia's p.o.v

  "drop it Talia i'll do it myself" he said to me with an annoyed face,i'm too clingy, i should obey him,he's the prince & i'm just a maid...yeah.

i walked in the kitchen wiping my tears away ,don't be an idiot ,you're a nothing to him,a loud scream snapped me out of my conversation with myself and it sounded from up stairs,i ran there ,it was from the prince's room,i knocked...nothing no answer.

should i go in? but it's rude....i don't know what to do, "p-prince?"..."may i come in ?",he didn't replying,although i could hear him breathing and crying quietly,i'm going in i don't care if he gets mad at me,he needs someone to be there for him,come on man up!! The irony

I opened the door and peeked in,i couldn't believe my eyes,the prince was laying on the floor staring at the sealing and crying,just crying,then i noticed...he was still bleeding , i bet it hurts,but for some reason he didn't care, i opened the door more and slowly walked in,"p-prince?...are you alright?",he looked at me ,he didn't yell at me for coming in or answered my question...of course he's not alright what did i expect?...,i walked towards him and sat ,he just stared but at least he stopped crying,then suddenly he gripped me into a hug,a strong firm hug,Ed is hugging me...i mean his majesty...oh god he's holding me,i could feel his strong muscles around me ,should i hug him back?...i'll go for it, i slowly lifted my arms on his back and squeezed him tight, a tear fell on my neck..it was so cold,then he puled back & i let him go ,he wiped his tears and stood up" t-thank you Talia but i need some time alone now", "alright please call me out if you need anything prince " i got up," call me E...", "i didn't hear you ", "nothing...Talia nothing", "okay " i bowed and left closing the door behind me.

Ed's P.O.V

i walked in the bathroom trying to collect what was left of my manhood after weeping like a five year old girl ,what's got into me?,why did i leave my walls crash down in front of her?, it doesn't matter .

yes it does you schmuck

shut up.

you can't shut yourself up smart ass

yes i can

prove it

...whatever go away

o_O

40 minutes earlier: Sam's P.O.V

i walked out of the woods slowly making sure that  no one notice , "Sam?! what the hell went thru your head ?!" my dear father was shouting at me, "i'm fine !" i replied annoyed , "you better start walking towards the castle before i drag you to it " he threaten me,"fine." i didn't bother arguing because i know he would actually do that....yeah i have a crazy dad get over it.

  i walked beside my dad quietly fixing myself while grinning from people's reaction from seeing the royal family walking between them...oh boy you should have seen their faces so shocked , i looked at a little girl who was staring at me then bend towards her changing my eye color to red as she made no noise just stared  "boo!", she screamed as loud as possible , "oh shush little thing i'm just messing with you " her mother rushed pushing me away and grabbed her "we don't want you here blood suckers! shoo!" , "how rude , listen i wouldn't hesitate to r-..", "shut it Sam!" , "..y-yes father" , "i apologize for my son's behavior please forgive him, he's young and foolish" my father said to the woman holding her child " , she just made an angry face and walked away" , my head got hit hard "ow, father!" , "one more word and i'll tie you to a tree and leave humans do all they please with you" , i knew he was serious so i nodded .

" what the ..." i woke up bleeding on the floor looking at a some black boots, i looked up, "you again!" i tried to stand up but everything was spinning , he grinned and then started laughing like crazy scientist.

Ed's P.O.V

i heard loud knocks on my door "come in!" , i walked out of the bathroom drying my face from water, "sir some civilians informed us that the vampire king and his son are here in the town, could they want an agreement or something? i put on my usual black clothes back on and took some guns and swords and ran to the village, i spotted them immediately, i mean who could miss two people in fancy clothes with 20 or more guards in black, i waved to my people and they quickly  got everyone out of my way, then i walked behind them without making any noise , i slit all the guards's throats before they could talk, don't want to blow my cover now do i?, finally i had a one on one with the little brat , right when he was turning to face me i git the back of his neck with my sword's wooden end i was holding it from, i couldn't help but laugh, i mean seriously? you're a bloody vampire and i knocked you out with one hit ," stop! please" i searched where the voice was coming "we come in peace, please we mean no harm, my son ran to face you and i came to take him back, i apologize for making your people feel threaten ", oh well then king seems different from his son...somehow there's good in him, then the son woke up , i looked at him , his face was hilarious ,like he was drunk or something so i laughed really hard not even trying to hold it in.

.