•3•

"Jungkooooook! Come on!" You yelled at your best friend who was walking slowly behind you.

"You walk so slowww!" You were growing impatient with the oversized man child. He was upset because he wanted to go somewhere else but you refused.

"Why can't we eat there for once?" You heard him whine from behind you as you dragged him along.

"Because Kookie. The place isn't made to go and have lunch there." You mentally facepalmed as you thought about the fact that Jungkook wanted to go to a candy store for lunch.

"We'll go there after we eat, okay?" You sighed as you finally gave in.

"Deal." He said while smirking and started walking faster.

"So childish.." You said to yourself as you went to catch up with him.

"So you forgive me?" He asked as we finally sat down at the table.

"For what?" I didn't look up and went over the menu.

"For leaving you at the party."

I sighed.

"Jungkook, I'm not mad at you. I overreacted earlier. I drag you to these parties and then ditch you to go talk with other friends. I don't blame you for leaving." I finally looked up at Jungkook. "If anyone should feel bad, it's me."

"Don't feel bad. You're pretty boring anyways." He laughed.

"Jungkook!" I tried to hit him but he moved out of the way. "I need better friends. So mean."

"You know you love me." He said, still laughing.

"That's debatable." I looked back at the menu.

"What are you doing today?"

We were in Jungkook's favorite place. The candy store.

He's such a child.

I'm less of a best friend and more of a babysitter honestly.

"I'm going to meet Tae and Jimin." He was too busy looking through all of the candy to turn around. "You?"

"Nothing." I sighed. My life was so boring.

"Come with me then. You get along with them, right?" He found a bunch of gummy bears and turned around.

"Yeah, but I don't want to bother you guys." I stole one of the gummy bears and he glared at me.

"You're not a bother. Just come Y/N." He started walking towards the checkout to pay for all of the different types of candies he had grabbed.

"Fine." I said and walked behind him.

Jungkook just dropped me off at my house. He'll be back later to pick me up so I decided to shower and get changed.

After I showered and got changed I went downstairs to grab a snack when I saw a message on my phone.

Mark 💖:
Are you busy today?

Y/N:
Sorry, I have plans with Jungkook.

Mark 💖:
I thought you were with him earlier.

Y/N:
I was but he invited me to
hang out with some of our friends.

Mark 💖:
Fine. Are you doing anything tomorrow?

Y/N:
I don't know yet.

Mark 💖:
We should hang out tomorrow.
I miss you.

Y/N:
You saw me yesterday. 😂

Mark 💖:
Am I not allowed to miss
my girlfriend?

Y/N:
Hmmm.. no 😂

Mark 💖:
Wow, so cold.

Y/N:
I've got to go, Jungkook's here.
Byee 😘

Mark 💖:
Make sure he doesn't try anything.

Y/N:
Mark, he'd never. Calm down.

I ran down my porch steps into Jungkook who was holding his arms out to hug me.

"Just go out already." Someone in the car said followed by two people laughing.

"Shut up Tae." I said trying not to blush as Jungkook looked down at me after glaring at the two boys in the car.

"Come on." The back door of the car swung open and Jimin signaled for me to get in next to him.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were all inside of the car.

"This one wants to go find something for his girlfriend." Jungkook said while pointing at Tae.

Taehyung's girlfriend was really nice. She and I had become close by spending time together with the 3 boys. She usually would be here but she was out of town right now visiting her parents.

We pulled up to the mall and we're heading inside to the jewelry shop when I froze.

I didn't expect to see my boyfriend here.

I also didn't expect to see my boyfriend kissing another girl.