•63•

"What exactly do you want from me?" I asked, eyeing the person in front of me. "Why do you think I want something from you?" Jisung tilted his head as he looked at me, trying to seem innocent. "We were friends. Now I you're just being suspicious." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "You want something from me don't you?"

"No.. I want you." I scoffed when I heard this. Of course he starts trying once I'm finally with Jungkook. "I don't want you." I said, already tired of him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and I sighed. His ego was actually too high to realize what I was trying to say. "Please. Just give me a chance." I rolled my eyes. "There's no point. I'd pick Jungkook. I'd pick Jungkook over anyone. You don't even have a chance. No one else does." He groaned.

"Y/N you wouldn't know if you don't even give others a chance." I rubbed my temples trying to get rid of my headache. "I don't need to give others a chance. I'm fucking in love with Jeon Jungkook." He stared at me for a minute after I said this. He stayed silent and I cleared my throat. "This conversation was nauseating. Please leave me alone from now on." I gave him a sarcastic smile and walked away. He just stood there staring at me as I got further away. I was just glad he hadn't decided to follow me.

I walked across the street and looked back to see if he was still standing there. Which he was. I tried facing forward when I bumped into someone but instead I got pulled into their chest. I tried using my hands to push away from them but they were a lot stronger than me. "Let me go." I said, still struggling to free myself. "Shh." I stopped when I heard a familiar voice. It was Jungkook. He rubbed my back which calmed me down a lot.

He finally pulled back and he looked at me and smiled. "What are you doing here?" I questioned, thinking he'd followed me. "Y/N, you're standing in the middle of the sidewalk yelling. I was trying to go to the store and I passed you without realizing it. Then I heard your voice and turned around to see you yelling at Jisung." He laughed and pecked me on the forehead. "And just so you know.. I fucking love you too."

I hugged him and sighed in relief. I had no idea what I'd do without Jungkook. He somehow always knew how to cheer me up, no matter what it was. He could do the simplest thing and I'd smile. It's been over a year since I started dating him. In the past year I'd never been happier either. I always felt like I could count on him no matter what.

~

"Y/N come on!" I heard Jungkook yelling downstairs and I grabbed my shoes. I shoved my foot into the heels and stumbled out of the bedroom, trying to make it downstairs without falling. When I reached the floor I walked over to Jungkook who was looking at me with a weird expression. "What's wrong?" I started patting my hair, trying to make I hadn't messed it up. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my head, holding them. "You look amazing." He said and I blushed. "You look better." He shook his head and laughed. "No I don't."

He let go of one of my hands and grabbed the keys. He led me out to the car and held the door for me while I climbed in. "Where are we going?" I asked once he was in the car. "You know I'm not going to tell you." He smirked as he started the car. He never told me where we were going whenever we went on dates. He liked to surprise me. I grabbed his hand, which was resting on the console. "I don't know why I asked." I mumbled and he rubbed my hand with his thumb. "You always do." He chuckled.

We sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the drive. I looked out the window trying to see if I could recognize where we were. I didn't. I looked at him when he stopped the car. "We're not eating here." I glared at him and he nodded. "Yes we are."

"Jungkook it's too expensive." I whined and he put his finger over my lips, quieting me. "I'm paying. I'm never going to take you to a trashy restaurant. I'm only going to get the best for you." He kissed my cheek and got out of the car. I got out before he walked around and got it for me. I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. "You don't have to spend so much money on me." I said and he squeezed my hand. He ignored what I said and started walking towards the door, pulling me along with him.