•12•

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I walked into the arcade. I couldn't stop smiling as I thought about seeing Y/N.

I walked in and saw her standing by the wall talking to Yoongi. I walked closer to them.

"I don't like Jungkook, Yoongi. He's just a friend. He's my best friend, that's all there is."

I already knew she didn't like me. So I don't know why it hurt me to hear this. Maybe it was just hearing the words actually coming out of her mouth.

I gathered up the rest of my courage and walked up to Y/N and Yoongi trying to fake a smile.

Yoongi already knew I heard everything and gave me a small smile. Y/N hugged me and dragged me away from Yoongi, wanting to be done with whatever conversation they were having.

I hoped he didn't tell her.

Especially now. There was no way I'd ever confess now I knew for sure how she felt now and I wouldn't be able to if I ever tried.

I played a few games with her, trying to act happy for her, before I went to go play games with Jimin.

"What's wrong?" Jimin sighed as he turned to face me. "What do you mean?" I avoided eye contact with him.

"I know something's wrong. Tell me." It was always easy for Jimin to tell when anyone was upset.

"Can you just ask Yoongi later? I don't want tot all about it." Jimin glanced at Yoongi before giving me a small nod.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Y/N left before everyone else. The rest of us eventually got bored and all went our separate ways.

Y/N's p.o.v.

"I'm going to go shower." Hoseok said once we got inside the house and he ran up the stairs leaving Yoongi and I alone.

"Y/N?" Yoongi sat down on one of the chairs at the counter while I looked through our fridge.

"Yoongi, I don't have feelings for Jungkook." I tried to sound convincing when I said this, but I wasn't exactly sure if it was true.

Yoongi had been right earlier. I was more excited to see Jungkook than usual, I still don't know why. But I was.

Jungkook has slept with more girls than I can even count, there's no way he liked me. I figured if I said that I didn't have feelings for Jungkook, these small feelings that I was starting to get would go away.

He never got close to girls in a relationship way. Many of his one night stands have gotten feelings for him. One of them told the entire school that he was her boyfriend. It was always the same thing, he'd avoid them and ignore their texts and calls until they finally left him alone.

A few of them are still in love with him, though. I'll catch them sadly watching him sometimes. I don't understand how they became so obsessed with him in one night, though.

"I never said you did." Yoongi said and pulled me from my thoughts. He shrugged, "I think it'd be nice if you two were together though." He shrugged.

"Yeah, I know." I said sarcastically. "Really, Yoongi? Ya'll have a club?"

"Damn it. You found out." He groaned in annoyance. "I bet it was Mina." He mumbled to himself.

"Yoongi!" I said and his head shot up at me. "What the fuck!"

"Fine. In all honesty, I was originally forced into the club by Jimin. I hadn't ever really thought about you two together as a couple. But, when I did it was cute. So... yeah." He shot his eyes back and forth across the room and I looked at him in disgust.

"Stop that. Oh my god, you look so weird." I pushed him up from his seat and towards the front door. "Get out of my house."

He laughed before turning around to me. "Fine, but I'll be back later. Hoseok and I are going to a party." He left.

I leaned my back against the door and shook my head, trying not to think about Jungkook. I went to the couch and turned on the TV. The same drama as earlier was on so I sat down and ordered a pizza.