•43•

I couldn't stop thinking about this now. The thought popped up in my mind last night and I couldn't get did of it now.

Why did I fall in love with Y/N?

Why was it her? It could've been anyone else. I know a ton of other girls, but what makes Y/N more special than any of them? I couldn't get rid of this question, but I couldn't get an answer either.

I guess, in a way, there's no way to answer the question. Because there is no answer. There isn't an exact reason why Y/N is better than any of the other girls I could choose from.

I could say, "It's because she's Y/N." But that was a crappy answer. Yes, she was Y/N, and she was more important to me than anyone else, but I didn't love her because she's Y/N.

I kept thinking over this, I couldn't come up with an actual reason why I fell in love with this girl. Because she's been here for me for the longest time, because she cares about me? No, these were bad reasons. I could say all of the same things about Jimin. We'd been best friends since we were younger. He's always been there for me, this doesn't mean I'm in love with Jimin.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when my bedroom door swung open. Said friend was standing on the other side of the doorframe, smiling. "What are you doing?" I groaned and rolled over under my comforter and pulled the sheets over my head. "Come on, let's go to Jin's house." I felt the bed dip, telling me he was now sitting next to me.

"I don't want to." I say up and tried pushing him away but he didn't move.

"Y/N is already there." He raised his eyebrow at me and I saw a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Fuck you." I laid back down and pulled the comforter over my head, only to be pulled back off by Jimin.

"Fuck you times two." He laughed and pulled me so I was sitting up again. "Only Yoongi can do that." My eyes widened and he started laughing.

"Fucking hell, get out of my damn house Jimin." He kept laughing and I punched his shoulder.

"Ow.." He held his shoulder and glared at me. I smiled innocently at him and he grabbed my arm. He pulled me out of bed and I squinted my eyes shut when the sunlight through the window hit my face.

"Bitch I'm blind." Jimin laughed and pushed me over to my closet. I grabbed an outfit and turned around.

"Do I need to ask you got get out or am I going to have to strip in front of you?" Jimin rushed towards the door and turned around. "If I wasn't in a relationship I'd watch you." He shrugged and walked out.

"Next time you wake me up and force me somewhere, I'm going to tell Yoongi you tried to watch me change." He glared at me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You know that's not what happened." I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked so small sitting in the passengerseat. "That what happened?"

"I'm fucking stupid. Now shut up and drive." I laughed and he rolled his eyes while looking out the window.

"You're not gay anyways." He said after a moment of silence. I chuckled and glanced over at him. "What if I was?" I playfully winked at him and he gave me a disgusted look, making me laugh again.

"I think we both know I would've jumped on you a while ago." I couldn't help but laugh and a smile spread across his face.

"Well... I didn't know you felt that way." I joked and he lightly hit my arm.

"I don't you hoe ass. I'm with Yoongi." Wow, I had no idea.

"Brand new information." I mumbled as we pulled up to Jin's house.

We went to the door that was, unsurprisingly, unlocked. We made our way to the living room where we saw Jin, Y/N, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Jiminie ran over to his boyfriend and pecked him on the cheek.

SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY AND BARELY GOT ONE TODAY. This chapter was going to be longer but I wanted to update, so I'll finish it later. I've got a lot of stuff I need to do for school and I've been procrastinating A LOT. But I'll try and finish the rest of this tonight and update, sorry if I can't. I'm also debating on which story I'll publish next, a Taekook or Namjin one. I also have an idea for a Yoongi one but I haven't started that yet. I think I'm leaning more towards the Namjin one because there's already a ton of stories like my Taekook one. But yeah, sorry.
❤️