•19•

"Hey!" Jungkook smiled at us when he came inside.

Everyone's head snapped towards Jungkook. I instantly felt my chest tighten when I saw Jungkook holding hands with the girl standing next to him.

Next to me, Jin sucked in his cheeks and then blew air out. Neither of us were happy now that she was here.

"Soojung!" Taehyung jumped up and hugged the girl, everyone else following him. Jin and I shortly waved at her as everyone sat down.

Jin got on his phone and I could tell he was still tense. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. When he returned the smile I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Jin and I were extremely close. We were always there to comfort each other and we had a lot in common. I was so thankful to have Jin. He was my friend even before Jungkook was, even though we weren't that close back then.

"How has everyone been?" Soojung asked.

"We've been good." Namjoon said. "It's been so long, we've all missed you." Taehyung and Hoseok nodded in agreement. Yoongi and Jimin knew Jin and I were unhappy the whole time and sat there quietly. Jin and I had ranted to Yoongi one night when the three of us had been talking at Yoongi's house. And it was easy for Jimin to figure these things out.

"I've missed you all, too. I've been wanting to talk ya'll again I just wasn't sure how." Bullshit.

"You can always talk to us."Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at her. I had to admit, I adored Taehyung. He was so likeable and he loved everyone.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Jungkook asked, seeing me laying against Jin with my eyes closed.

"No, I think I should go. Jin can drive me home." Jin looked up and we smiled. We were saved from this horrible moment. I turned to Jungkook and saw Soonjung leaning against him, my smile fading instantly. "Pay for our ice cream." I said coldly before Jin and I stood up and got in his car.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I sighed as Y/N and Jin got up and left. A part of me wanted to go after Y/N and stay with her. But another part of me was mad at her for being so mean towards Soojung. It was making me mad. Something I rarely ever felt towards Y/N.

We all finished talking and the rest of the group left to go to another party. Soojung and I decided to take a walk and look at the stores.

"I'm sorry about Y/N and Jin." I knew she and I were thinking the same thing.

"It seems they didn't miss me very much." She laughed trying not to be bothered by the pair that left early. "Don't worry about them. I'm here." She looked up at me and smiled, making me feel better about how today went.

"Then don't leave me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a store.