•62•

I stared across from me. It was silent. And awkward as hell. I stared back at the eyes piercing into me.

"Ok, we've been sitting here staring at each other in silence for 10 minutes. Why am I here?" Taehyung asked and I cleared my throat.

"Are you gay?" I asked, getting straight to the point. I wouldn't mind if he was or wasn't. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to make moves on Y/N. He nodded and shrugged. "I thought it was obvious." I looked at him in disbelief. "What?" He asked. "You think I touch Jimin's butt all the time just cause it's there?" He chuckled. "Hell no. Yoongi's a lucky man. Jimin is thick as hell." I rolled my eyes and stood up from the chair, moving it back to its original place now that the staring contest was over.

"Why are you asking?" He stood up and did the same as I had. I shrugged, trying to play it off. "I may... or may not have.. thought you were taking Y/N from me."

"No offense, but she's not my type." He smirked and leaned against the counter. "You might be, though." I let out a nervous chuckle and he laughed. "I'm made a promise with Y/N that I'd back off anyways." I felt my eyes widen. "What.. Y/N knew about this?" I complained and he nodded. "She also one the bet. Now I owe her $20."

"You two places a bet on me?" He nodded again. I turned my head, hearing footsteps coming up. "Y/N!" She stopped walking about 10 feet away and I walked over, grabbing her arm and dragging her towards Tae. "Why are you two betting on me?" She hit Taehyung's shoulder. "You told him?"

"It's fine." She said, turning to me. I grabbed her hand and started walking away. "Stop corrupting my girlfriend, Tae!" I yelled back stain and I could hear him laughing.

I turned to Y/N. "I'm going to pretend that didn't hapen." I saw a bench and turned, guiding Y/N towards it. "What are you doing today?" I asked and she shrugged. "I have someone I need to talk to." I nodded. It wasn't a good idea to ask who, I'd find out later anyways. If she wanted to me to know right now then she wouldn't already told me their name instead of just saying 'someone'.

We sat down on the bench and she put her head on my shoulder. "Do you want to come over after?" I asked. She nodded and mumbled a yes in response. "I'll should be there by 9. I'm not going over until later tonight, they're busy all day." I nodded as I watched everyone passing by. "I'll see you at 9, then. I've go to go." She sat up and smiled at me, pecking my cheek before I stood up. "

I walked downstairs and collapsed on the couch. I checked the time before I continued scrolling through the feed. It was 8:23. I pulled up Youtube and started watching videos for a while. I eventually remembered Y/N was supposed to be coming over and I checked the time again. It was 10:19 now. She said she was supposed to be getting around 9, it'd been an hour already. I laid put my head back down and started looking at the ceiling while thinking. After a few minutes the door swung open and I sat up instanty, I'd forgotten the door was unlocked.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Namjoon walked in, humming. "What are you doing." He looked at me with weird face, seeing me laying on the couch just staring up. "Nothing." I replied, not looking at him. "Why are you here?" I lifted my head right as he jumped backwards onto the couch. I quickly moved my legs to avoid him landing on them. "I thought Y/N would be here. Is she?" I shook my head, curious why he was even looking for her. "But you two are inseperable." Out of nowhere he raised his eyebrows and looked at me with a shocked expression. "Did you two break up?" I sat up on the couch now, finally being able to see his e ntire face. "No you idiot. She said she had to go to someone's house. She just hasn't come back..." He furrowed his eyebrows. "She's going to someone's house this late at night?" I shrugged and he looked over at me in disbelief. "Who'd she go see?" I shrugged again, not knowing what to tell him. "She said she'd be back by 9 but it's already past 10." I stood up and grabbed a blanket, throwing it at him. "Also, you suck at lying. I know you only came over here to sleep on my couch since your ass is too lazy to go all the way home." A smile spread across his face as he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over him. "I'm not ashamed."

I left Namjoon and went up to my room. I changed and laid in bed, just like I had on the couch. Staring up at the ceiling and getting lost in my thoughts. I soon felt myself getting tired and I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

I'm ending this book soon. There's just only going to be a few more chapters cause this book has already gone on for too long.

Also, it's been a few days since I've updated (which I'm sorry for) and I haven't updated since it happened but BTS did so good at the BBMAs. Jungkook's out here fucking up my bias list, tho.

The entire is amazing. My wig is snatched. I'll try to update soon. I'm recovering. Bye.
❤️