Bermuda Triangle

[O V E R V I E W]

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as The Devils Triangle, has said to have claim 50 ships and 20 planes in the last 10 years, and over 1000 in the past 500 years (that is what a scientist said, so don't take my word for it)

Scientists have been trying to explain this weird phenomenon (with a few theories I will be posting down below)

[G A S]

This theory that Scientists are trying to prove is about methane gas. Large amount of methane gas is known to exist below the ocean floor trapped in the sediments in form of methane hydrates. If such gas finds its way out and starts rising through the water, it can significantly reduce the density of water in that area. And ships passing over that area can sink in no time. Such gas release can also create explosions and saturate the atmosphere with methane gas causing planes to crash.

[B O M B S]

The next theory scientists say are about air bombs. Scientists have noticed formation of strange hexagonal shaped clouds with straight edges on Bermuda Triangle. This is a strange and rare phenomena. Meteorologists confirm from other such formations of cloud at North Sea and evidences shown by satellite images that they are like air bombs. The air bombs can blast and send out winds to the ocean beneath at speeds of up to 170 miles per hour which can be dangerous for aircraft or ships passing through it.

Additionally such air bomb explosion can create gigantic waves as high as 45-foot and ocean surface wind of about 100 miles per hour which too can be extremely dangerous.

[F O G]

Ever heard of electronic fog?

One of the explanations of Bermuda Triangle disappearances is based on electronic fog - something similar to what the Canadian scientist John Hutchison could demonstrate in his own lab. It is something like a grayish cloud of electromagnetic fields that get formed above the ocean. Such electronic fog seems to appear from nowhere and completely engulfs a ship or an aircraft.

The fog then keeps moving along with the ship or the plane. And soon, all the electronic systems and the instruments start malfunctioning. Nothing works correctly any longer. Spatial disorientation and time distortion starts. And finally the ship or the aircraft can even disintegrate or disappear without a trace.

So far, all such incidents of electronic fog had been described as supernatural phenomena, or as mere sensational stories from writers wanting to sell their own books on Bermuda Triangle. This is despite the fact that some of the real SOS calls quoting the strange fog, actually came from veteran and experienced pilots or coast guards.

[M O N S T E R]

In the ocean there are things called "Blue Holes"

This has been around since natives who believed there was an underwater monster that would breathe in and out

This has been around since natives who believed there was an underwater monster that would breathe in and out. During inhalation it would suck in anything, and anyone, who was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Bermuda Triangle currently holds the record for the biggest Blue Hole, according to satellite footage. And many people believe it to be a monster in the Bermuda, which is way so many ships and planes get lost here.

The mosters range from one that could open a "Blue Hole" such as the one depicted here,

credit to Davesrightmind

Some say that maybe a Kraken or a giant squid is to blame to the disappearances as well.

[A T L A N T I S]

The legend says that the city of Atlantis (which may or may not be in the Bermuda Triangle) heavily depended on some special energy crystals which were extremely powerful. Those crystals radiated huge amounts of energy (also known as death rays) and caused the navigational instruments of passing ships and airplanes to malfunction. As a result they would have been lost or sometimes get completely destroyed by the sheer power of the energy.

[A L I E N S]

This theory is simple enough. Many people believe that the missing ships and planes where taken by aliens. Not really much to say about this. I mean people can't find evidence aside from the fact the shit just disappears.

[N O T H I N G]

There are many skeptics who believe that the triangle incidences are some imaginary stories fabricated mostly by the authors over the generations or are merely the results of incorrect research.

According to them, there is nothing that really requires any explanation. They say that considering the amount of traffic (both flights and cruise ships) that pass through the Bermuda Triangle and also for its large area, the number of incidences are normal compared to the statistics elsewhere in the world.

[T H O U G H T S]

What are your thoughts on The Bermuda Triangle? Do you have another conspiracy about this place? Share them! I would love to hear your thoughts.