Fairly OddParents

[OVERVIEW]

Fairly Oddparents is an innocent kids tv series where a boy who's parents aren't around, a mean babysitter, a mean teacher and barely any friends finds comfort in his fish who just so happen to be wish granting fairies, Cosmo and Wanda.

But the show may not be so innocent after all.

[ANTIDEPRESSANTS]

Timmy's fairy godparents are simply metaphors for Zoloft and Prozac - they're there to help him through his problems, but only until he doesn't need them anymore. Plus, not only did they start showing up at the same time as his problems, but there are some serious side effects every time he abuses their "magic."

[IMAGINATION]

The Fairly OddParents may actually be about a kid playing pretend with his fish. His godparents died in a car crash when he was younger; since they were the only adults who ever understood him, he finds comfort in imagining that they are there to watch over him, since his parents obviously don't care. His babysitter slaps him around but he isn't brave enough to tell on her. The granted wishes are all in his imagination, hence why they never have any lasting consequences. Mr. Crocker has made sexual advances on young Timmy for years, hence the delusion that he is desperate to steal Timmy's "fairies," which represent his innocence, joy, hope, and good wishes for the future.

[POOFS REAL DAD]

In fairies, genetics shows through color.

For example, Cosmo and Mama Cosma, both are green, albeit Cosmo is a darker green than Mama Cosma.

We also see that Wanda and her sister Blonda have the same pink eye color.

Poof isn't green or pink though. He's a purple-ish blue-ish color. The same color as none other than... Juandissimo.

But we see Cosmo pregnant with Poof in the Fairy Baby special. So how isn't he Cosmo's??

Well, Timmy wished Poof into existence. So I propose that because Cosmo was infertile, the wish created a fairy baby using both Wanda and Juandissimo's genes and then transferred the embryo to Cosmo.

Cosmo was infertile. When Timmy wished for Poof, the magic ended up using Wanda and Wandisimo to make the baby. It's evidenced by the color of Poof and Juandissimo.

[DANNY PHANTOM]

There is a theory stating Timmy wished to become Danny Phantom however I couldn't really find a whole lot about this theory.