9

~Your pov~

Saturday, 7:00 PM

I look at myself in the mirror for the billionth time. I assumed I looked okay. Maybe if I accepted Tae's request to help, I would've looked better.

El told me it was formal, and with the price range I had, this was the best I could find

It looked so much better on a model.

I look like a potato who just gave birth to an apple.

That made no sense but it's the truth.

I'm ugly.

I look down at my legs and realize that I forgot to shave a spot, and I run to the bathroom to shave the hair off.

Ding dong!

I stand up and stumble to answer the door. Not to my surprise, it was El.

And as usual, she looking freaking stunning.

She caught me staring at her, and she looked down.

Her hair... her figure... her dress. It was all perfect.

"You look fantabulous!" She exclaimed.

"Not as perfect and fantabulous as you!" I replied.

"Come on, the limo is outside." She said, grabbing my hand.

"Limo???" I shockingly expressed. She raised an eyebrow and I nodded. She works at a rich freaking company. Of course they'd send limos to their workers.

We got in and the driver started to drive, and some music started to play.

"Yolo yolo yolo ya! Yolo yolo ya..."

The music was catchy I gotta say. But I made a promise to myself that I won't like Kpop and become one of those freaks that obsess over these artificial asian boys.

Once we made it, the driver opened the door for us. I was surprised when there was no red carpet or something. I followed El to the back entrance and she showed her ID card to the bouncer, and we both got in.