37

~ Y/n's pov~

Its been less than 24 hours since the whole thing went down at Chanyeol's apartment, and I'm back in front of the door.

I knocked, and nobody answered.

I had to tell him that it was my fault for still texting the person who I don't want to think about ever again while being with Chanyeol. I shouldn't have invited him over.

I'm an idiot. But I can't let Chanyeol walk away from me this easily. No way, I loved him too much for it.

The media never found out about our relationship (thank god) but I can't let them find out that we were together now. Being around Chanyeol's apartment was risky, and I didn't want Chanyeol hate me for another reason.

I knock again, and again. I won't leave until he answers. I need to explain myself.

Suddenly the door opens, and standing in the doorway wasn't Chanyeol.

It was Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, can I talk to Chanyeol just for a little bit, I promise, I'll only be-" I start to ramble.

"I'm sorry, y/n. Chanyeol really doesn't want to see you right now." Baekhyun says, with a frown on his face.

I looked like a mess right now, but I didn't care.

"Please, please, please! I need to see him just let me explain myself, I need to..." I then start to cry again. I cover my mouth with my hand and try to hold back my tears.

"No, no y/n, please don't cry." Baekhyun sadly says and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

I knew he pitied me, and I didn't need that.

"Baekhyun-ah?" I hear Chanyeol's deep voice from inside and I just wanted to run inside and into his arms where I felt most safe. But I couldn't.

Because Baekhyun was holding me back and put his finger on his mouth, signaling me to shut up.

"One second!" Baekhyun replies. I realize that he is right, and I shouldn't be here.

"Please, Baekhyun... just tell him that I love him. I just want to explain to him that I'm so sorry... just tell him that okay?" I say to Baekhyun, and he just makes a sad expression on his face.

Before shutting the door on me, and leaving me heartbroken in a hallway I may never walk in again, he says, "I don't think Chanyeol ever wants to see you again."

To be continued...