29

~ Namjoon's pov ~

I smiled as I looked at y/n's last two texts.

"Cutie"

I don't know why it made my stomach filled with butterflies, but I better kill them all. She has a boyfriend, and I want to be there for her as a friend.

Last thing she needs is another guy to run after her. Especially since she's finally happy.

"Are you talking with y/n?" Jungkook says as he walks in the living room.

I nod.

"What did she say?" Jungkook asks, his Bambi eyes widening.

"We were just checking on each other. Apparently she has a boyfriend, heh." I tell him.

I see Jungkook's face fall for a second. His eyes looked crystal clear as he looked at the floor, and if you looked deep enough, you would see his heart crack open.

After a minute, he looks up with a smile on his face. "As long as she's happy, so am I." And with that he jogs to his room.

I lay down on the couch, sighing loudly. I wonder how long it would take before she finds out who we are.

Will that change her perspective of us? Will Yoongi be right? Is she actually a gold digger? Does she love Chanyeol or is she with him because he is a star?

El did say she doesn't like kpop. Why does she suddenly like EXO?

Whatever it is, there must be an explanation. The y/n I know won't do that. Maybe me, her and Yoongi could go out. Hopefully, Yoongi is calm after everything and won't try to kill her.

I close my phone and decide to get to work and finish writing a song Hoseok and I were working on.

My feelings for y/n are a problem for another day.

To be continued...