50

~Jungkook's pov ~

I'm not in her life anymore, even though this all started with me being in her life in the first place.

I'm angry. But I'm also sad. What the hell, dudeeeee. I'm so bad at explaining how I feel.

I take off the mustache I was wearing and shove it in my pockets.

I open the door to our dorms, and in the living room sat Namjoon-hyung.

"Sup." I say, before closing the door.

"Don't 'sup' me." He says, and gestures me to sit near him. Oh god, what did I do now.

"Chanyeol texted me saying that, and I quote 'Jungkook is spying on y/n and me so can u like deal w him and tell him to get a better disguise lol.'"

Shit.

"Why were you spying on them? I thought she told you to leave her alone." Namjoon says. Hahahaahahaha that's a lot coming from you, homewrecker.

But I didn't say anything.

I was pissed.

"Listen, I was the one who was in love with her first! Once I confessed everyone decided to fall in love with her too, and it isn't fair at all." I complain.

"Omg why are we talking about her again?" Yoongi says out of nowhere.

"Chanyeol also said that I need to be careful of Yoongi and y/n's realtionship, so clearly you've been hanging out with her recently." Namjoon says.

Am I seriously the only person who gets punished for hanging out with a girl? Tf Yoongi has like 272992 STI's no one says anything.

"I CAN HEAR YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT THIS ONE PARTICULAR GIRL AND I DONT LIKE IT SO STOP!" Taehyung yells from his room.

"Guys, she's not dating Chanyeol anymore, you know?" Yoongi then decides to say.

And I almost start dancing.

Taehyung almost immediately runs downstairs. "So does that mean I can text her?"

Yoongi smirks, then nods. Taehyung sequels and runs upstairs, as if he was a 4 year old child.

I reach for my pocket... I can't wait to tell her everything she's missed!

"Not you, Jungkook." My hyung decided to ruin everything again.

"What?! Why!" I complain.

"Cuz you decided to spy on them. I won't text her either, she probably doesn't even want to see me." Namjoon says, as he goes to sit on the couch.

Just greaatttttt.

I mean I could just disobey. Seokjin taught me right.

HOWEVER, some idiot decided to give Namjoon access to our phones and he put it on child-control. Especially my phone. He can see who I text 24/7.

No more dicc pix. ;-;

"Plus, she just got out of a relationship. She probably won't text back for another week." Namjoon decides to share his useless words of wisdom again.

I huff and decide to go and play some games on my switch. I have nothing else better to do, anyways.

To be continued...

HEYHEYHEYYYY

CALLING ALL FELLOW NCTzens!
so I just finished writing a story, and the first three chapters are published now!

It's called House of Memories, and it's a Taeyong x Reader fanfic (sorta lol when are my stories ever x reader and when are they ever accurate lmao)

Basically whoever likes NCT can go over there and start reading and whoever doesn't like NCT wtf is wrong with u go and start stanning  hurry up u clearly have nothing to do

OKAY SO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY IS ALSO ALMOST DONE I CANT WAIT FOR U TO SEEEE THE ENDING I HAVE PLANNED AHHH

~Nura