47

~Yoongi's pov~

I gently placed her warm fuzzy blanket that I took from y/n's room on her body. It had been about ten minutes since Chanyeol came over, and I'm still thinking on whose side I should be on.

On one hand, Chanyeol has a point. It was their date night. Y/n was at HIS house, and when he comes back, she's kissing someone who he thought was a friend of his. Hell, if my girlfriend ever did that, I would R A G E fourteen times more than he did. He gave her everything.

However, on the other, nobody deserves this pain. Not even y/n, and it wasn't even her fault. I know it was Namjoon who initiated the kiss... which is so plain stupid lmao what kind of dumbass is he? Kissing a girl who is clearly happy??

I look at y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch, and I just stare at her. I want to hug her and comfort her. But I can't. I need to make this right.

I guess I know where Joon is coming from now.
I would go a certain length to make her happy.
And you know what? I will too.

I write down a note for her and leave it on the small tea table in front of the couch, and I leave.

I get in my car and input the directions to Chanyeol's recording studio on my GPS. At this time, it would be wise if Chanyeol didn't go back to his dorm.

Unless he died on the way, he should've been there by now.

I don't want to hurt neither y/n or Chanyeol, they are both my friends (even tho I like one more than the other) so I'm going to make this right. Namjoon owes me for this.

I made it within ten minutes, and I enter the place without knocking or ringing the doorbell, much like he did.

He should put something on this place, though. Some fans are crazy stalkers, he needs to be safer than this.

I see Chanyeol on his chair in front of the computer, his head in his arms, on the table, crying.

I almost felt bad, and I almost left. But this is for y/n.

"Hey!" I say, while walking closer to him and making him look up. His face is wet from tears and his eyes are red.

"What are you doing here?" He says with a weak voice.

"I want to understand why you called y/n a worthless whore!" A try to stand tall. If Chanyeol stands, I won't seem as intimidating since he is much more taller than I am (he is around 6'2 - 6'4?)

"Listen," He says and puts his face in his hands. "I don't know why I said that. I just wanted her to leave me alone."

"I was the one who made her talk to you. I made her send flowers and stuff." I explain.

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't bear seeing her like this! She's destroyed." He wipes the tears away from his face.

"Listen... I know how she feels." He pauses for a bit. "But I cant love her anymore. It's best if she moves on."

"But why?" I say, confused as to why someone who loves someone else that much is willing to let them go.

"Because I can't love someone who loves multiple people."

Then I stood in silence, and he sat in silence. He was right, why would she care that we were lying to her about ourselves if she didn't love us?

"I'll talk to her like an actual human being. But now you know why." He breathes out heavily.

"I'm sorry." I say before I walk out and head back to my dorm.

To be continued...

IAKSKS IM SO EXCITED FOR YALL TO SEE WHAT I HAVE IN STOREEE :DDD