xx

THIS STORY WAS PREVIOUSLY TITLED WATERWORKS

WELCOME TO THE AIR OUT OF,

Chit chat aside, this is the - unfortunate reality, honestly - first non-romance novel/novella/short story/fanfic / one shot, I think you get the idea, I've ever written in my entire life. As you know, as your next-door neighbor, Soph. I'm an actual hopeless romantic at heart and can't resist a good old love story, but anyways, due to requests (and my own secret personal preference, heh heh), I've decided to branch out a bit.

I like to challenge myself with really bizarre or eccentric ideas and turn them into a captivating story for you fellow readers, but I over the past few years, I want to be able to try new genres. So for my first non-romance anything, I present a sci-fi dystopian novel following the life of Jess Walker and her band of outcasts.

The past few months have really pinned me to this story, building up each perspective and layering them amongst the others (Soph is currently thinking about mille-feuille. Food, as usual). Let's just say, I'm persistent. This story's core is made up of chapters that have gone through gruesome recalibration, and multiple phases of planning before they were written, and published.

Before I start the story, and you who will be watching Jess' story unravel into the deep, dark unknown, (oh, me. So cliche), I just want to say that I'm so thankful you're reading this story. Thanks for giving it a chance, and I really do hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to send comments / suggestions / dms, etc.

This means the whole damn world to me. Thanks.