00 & 40 resemblance

00 AND 40 RESEMBLANCE

Going to be clearing up some confusion here:

As you may have noticed, the chapter '00' and the first portion of chapter '40' are similar in a handful of cases. Same events, same dialogue, and basically, the same events occur. This is COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL

If you haven't already noticed, '00' was meant to show the 'end result', or what basically happens in the end, and it's a contrast. When you read '00' for the first time, nothing makes any sense. All you see is one very pissed main character, and as you read the book, you experience events that basically lead up to '40'. Yes, kind of like clues. 

You get these 'Oh, so that's why..." moments, and you get to create all these interesting theories, which can be either right or wrong.

Then, you see how it all, even the tiniest bit of information ties into one big finale. 

BUT you've already heard Jess' side, and that would be very boring to literally repeat a chapter and waste all of your time, so, it's from Leo, this time, and you get to see his thoughts (like usual).

SECOND PORTION?

The second portion is WHAT HAPPENS AFTER Jess has her breakdown and everything. Obviously, we want, need, and crave an ending, and that's the purpose of the second portion. The first has all the sad stuff, partial cause, and effect stuff, the second is when they learn to accept and move on.

They're not ready to face the world, but they know they have to. They refuse to accept, but they do, eventually. It's the most realistic ending I've ever written.

I HOPE THIS CLEARS EVERYTHING UP <3

 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS/CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM/ETC., COMMENT DOWN BELOW, OR DM ME, AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO ELABORATE.

- soph