Chapter 2

*pic above is my idea of Kanan*

"Dude Finally" I heard the undoubtedly obnoxiously loud voice of my friend Sameer, Sameer has been my friend for like 15 or more years we met at a party of my father's company, well his father works for my father and is also his college friend so yeah......

But before I could reply to him at the very entrance of the café a body collided with mine and without giving it a second though I extended my arms to help the person but the action made our faces come really close and what I saw left me breathless, in front of me were the most beautiful and innocent looking eyes but before I could stare more into the beautiful eyes a my trance was broken by sameer's loud voice " Hey where the hell do you think you are going ?"

I stared at him totally confused which made him chuckle "Not you dude I am talking to the newbie dude you are holding here "

that's when I realized he was talking to the beautiful eyed person whom I was still holding in my arms, wait a second did sameer just said dude the thought immediately made me let go of ...him .

The fresher guy squeaked out a sorry which made sameer laugh and he slung his arm around the guy's shoulder " Hey no worries dude just because we are your seniors doesn't mean we are going to bully you chill "

Sameer's easy going attitude made him visibly relax and he smiled showing slight dimple on his left cheek .... Wait a second a fucking dimple wow first of all what the hell....he got unique colored eyes which are like  rare with Indian people  as most of my friends including me either have brown or black colored eyes  and to top that  he got dimple too fan-fucking-tastic.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP " I heard a shriek which obviously belonged to Aarti "Oh my god You got a dimple and oh my god you eyes are so cool, are you wearing contacts damn they look good on you" The guy just smiled and said "No I am not wearing contacts" his answer again brought a non girlish shriek from Aarti, while everyone was staring at his dimple and eyes I took my sweet time to observe him, he was really rocking those eyes, like me he was also wearing a plain T-shirt although his was grey paired up with black jeans and vans he was around 5'10 and his build was smaller than mine , while my build easily screams gym guy his was more of like a swimmers well overall he is really good looking just then he bent down to pick his bag that was lying on the floor obviously the result of our collision and turned towards sammer and said "Sorry as soon as I heard that seniors are calling freshers in café I was trying to get away you know I have heard so many ragging stories so ..." He looked away sheepishly.

Sameer just laughed at that "No way dude we are not that bad although we do want to have some fun with the freshers" The guy's eyes went so wide hearing that, that for once I thought that the precious jewels of his eyes will literally fall off on the café floor . Ugggggh here I go again what the fuck just because he has interesting eyes I agree but that does not mean I have to compliment them in each sentence but I can't help myself he is just so intriguable...is that even a word who care ... he is just so uhhhhhh.

Sammer's obnoxious laughter broke the train of my thoughts again and just as he said "dude" I cut him off rather abruptly and asked the guy "whats your name" I can't explain the awkward and totally new emotion that gripped my heart when he trained his shining eyes at me and graced me with his million dollar smile and said "kanan".