Chapter 24

Kanan's POV

"Damn boy you got yourself a crush on the very first day" this was kavya's response when I told her about Ryan, well whatever little information I had along with the fact that he ran out on me as soon as I introduced myself.

"I won't say it's a crush, it's just uhmmmmm like uhmmmmm appreciation of someone's good looks" I tried to reason myself.

"Yep I am wrong, it's not just a crush its HARDCORE crush" she replied "By the way Ryan and Kanan, hmmmm sounds nice" then she abruptly stood up on my bed startling me "Oh.... Oh my god, I am gonna call you guys Kyan or how about Ranan Nah Kyan sounds better, right" she looked at me expecting I don't know what but something.

"Uggggh I shouldn't have told you anything, you're annoying "I said trying to swat away her arms when she tried to hug me.

But did she stop......NO; instead she started pinching my cheeks.

"Show some respect, I am your ELDER brother "I said to her once I freed myself from her obnoxious self.

She rolled her eyes and said "Only by 11 months so no respect for you if it would have been at least a year gap between us then maybe I would've respected you more, maybe" she rolled over in my bed to prop herself against the pillows and said" Damn it why couldn't Ma and Papa wait, you know how awkward it is, I mean they waited seven freaking years after having Krish to you and then they couldn't even wait a whole 12 months to have me....uggggghh"

I started laughing at her annoyed expression making her pout.

Well its true, krish is seven year older than me, but between me and Kavya its only 11 months gap, that's also the reason that we are so close, the funny part is because we are so close in age, and even though we don't look alike people used to think of us as twins, especially in school and because I was a year ahead of kavya, most people used to think that she failed and had to repeat.

"The more you laugh the more you are losing respect from my side" she said while pouting.

But I couldn't stop laughing making her huff and throw her hands in defeat, she left my room but poked her head a second later and said" You better update me on your crush situation time to time, got it"

I just gave her a nod in response.

"Oh by the way, he is hot...I totally ship kyan" she said while running to her room laughing like a lunatic.

---Next day---

Oh god Its only 7:30am what am I doing this early on campus, my class doesn't even start until 9:30.

It's all my fault, uggggh I could've told my mom that I don't need lift but when she told me that she had meeting nearby the campus I thought it would be good to ride with her and catch up because she's been out of town for the past week because of some upcoming exhibition.

Now what to do, Rahul won't be here until 8:30, I should message him to come earlier, while messaging him my stomach growled, damn it I didn't even finish my breakfast in haste.

I started walking towards café to get something to eat while waiting for Rahul, but as soon as I entered, it felt like volcano of students have erupted here, students covered each and every corner of the café , Oh god I really wanted to eat but this place is way too crowded for me to even order something, so I turned around as fast as I can, maybe I can find some other place to eat before my class, but as I was about to set my foot out of the café like déjà vu I once again found myself in the arms of a handsome stranger.

Ryan...