Epilogue

A/N: Finally the epilogue is here, I hope you all love it, its been a long but beautiful journey writing this story, I specially want to thank ravenwood666may and jimin_jimin_bae who have been here since the beginning, thank you for your encouraging words, and thank you to all others who have commented, liked and read the story, it really means a lot.

**pic above Ryan+kanan**

Ryan's POVs

I started placing the rose petals one by one in the bathtub to make a heart shape but when my plan started to fail I dumped the whole bucket full of petals in the tub, now every inch of the water surface is covered with petals of this beautiful flower, I lit vanilla scented candles and placed them on the shelf nearest to the tub.

Okay.

Rose petals, check.

Candles, check.

Music, well that would have to wait for a while, else it would give away the surprise.

Just then I heard the sound of main door opening and then closing followed by the sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs. I tried to calm my expressions and stood leaning the bathroom door a towel in my hand so that he won't be able to see the nervous shaking of my hands.

The door to the room opened and there he was tired from a busy day at work, still as soon as his eyes met mine he gave me a warm smile.

God that smile, even after seven years of being together it still has the same effect on me.

He sat on the edge of the bed and started taking his shoes off.

"Hey" he said.

Not trusting my voice I just gave him a nod which he obviously didn't see as he was busy  taking his socks off.

He just sprawled on the bed then looked at me and gave me his famous pout "Geez it's been only two minutes, I am going to take a bath, not everybody is like you... jumping straight into shower as soon as they get back home."

I just shook my head and gave him a smile, my showering habits are something he always teases me about, he know I have to take a shower after a long day at work and basically that is the first thing I do as soon as I come home, and laying on the bed before shower is a complete No –No in my case.

However I never forced him to do the same, but after college, nearly three years ago when we started living together he just caught on to this habit, but he still have his lazy days and today seems to be one of them.

I went to stand near him, he just stared at me lazily from bed, I extended my hand for him to take but he refused to take it making me raise my brow, he just scoffed then proceeded to sit on the bed and said "You even brought the towel with you, geez I Don't smell that bad, Do I?"

I laughed at that, if only he knew.

I sat near him, his pout increasing by every passing second and when I tried to kiss he just turned his head.

"kanan, babe"I poked his side making him laugh lightly, I placed my lips just on the corner of his mouth, making his smile widen. He stood up then proceeded to remove his blazer, followed by his trouser and shirt, he looked at me coyly, bending down to kiss me but before my lips could touch his, he stepped back but not before snatching the towel out of my hand.

He just gave me a smirk and as he was about to open the bathroom door I took out my phone from my pocket and turned on the soft and soothing music.