FORMATS + MORE

So, one of the biggest part of a story, is the way it's set up

So, one of the biggest part of a story, is the way it's set up. I'm not meaning the plot in this case, I'm meaning the literal look of it.

I LOVE reading stories where the author takes advantage of gifs and images to create an aesthetic that goes with that chapter.

Also, I know most beginners do this, I was one hundred percent guilty, but for the love of god, don't put an image in the media thing above a chapter title, it just isn't very appealing to the eye, at least in my opinion.

DON'T overdo it with the gifs and images either, if you do, me and lots of others will be very annoyed, and it can make the reader lag, A LOT. So just stick to 3 at the most.

DON'T space your paragraphs weird, or not at all.

example 1;

She turned around to be met with the face of whom she thought was her boyfriend, but instead of the beautiful man she had come to love, his face was that of a demons. Veins protruded from under his now blackened eyes, which were filled with an insatiable hunger. His jaws now had scarily sharp canines jutting from his bloody gums. Tears filled her green eyes as she shrieked in horror, turning to run from the monster she had just revealed. She did not escape the sight of him though, as he was now suddenly in front of her, his demonic face shrouded and an apologetic, guilty look taking over his angelic features. "Please, just give me a chance to explain." The vampirc man pleaded to the love of his life. "No, no, you're a monster. I'm sorry, but I can't ride your dick anymore if this is what you truly are." His face dropped. "No babe you can't mean it, don't do this to me!" He sobbed, getting on his knees. "I'm sorry Steven, but you're just not safe for me to bang, find another hoe." She grimaced as she strutted out of the doorway wearing her favorite gucci slides. "No." Steven the vampire whispered as his outstretched hand longed for his lover. "Those were red bottoms, those were bloody shoes." He solemnly cried as he plunged a wooden dildo into his chest.

&

Okay, I'm so sorry you had to read that, BUT, the point was, the way it's spaced is confusing and annoying as fuck, and can also discourage comments, because it's impossible to leave an inline one.

Make sure every one or two sentences you press enter, so the format is much cleaner and easier to read.

example 2;

I saw Damon through my window.

"Hi Damon." I said happily.

He waved.

"Hi random stalker girl." He tightly smiled.

I toothily grinned as I pulled out my AK 47

I shot him where the sun don't shine.

"Well that was a day and a half, time for bed."

I said aloud as I climbed the stairs,

to my bedroom.

&

That was weird as hell, but you get the point, that writing was choppy and not very readable.

So, like I said, about one or two COMPLETE sentences, then space it out.

Practice a nice writing style, have a couple gifs, and don't be an idiot.
OKAY BYE.