Chapter Forty-Two

"Mubarak ya Yahya wa Imran." Hamza congratulated his brothers with a hug,"Two more brothers have become handcuffed." He said teasingly and his brothers laughed.

"Jazakallah ughi." Yahya told him and they sat down.

"How does it feel to be married?" Both the brothers shrugged.

"It's still the same but I'm waiting for the change to set in." Hamza petted Imran's back.

"Well once it does if you need a passport to fly away feel free to come to me." They laughed and Yahya looked at him with a teasing smile.

"Ready to be an abi as yet?" Hamza shook his head,"Not really hey but I'm getting there.I don't think it will settle in until the twins are born hey."

Imran and Yahya looked at him with shocked expressions,"Twins?" They said in unison and Hamza nodded proudly.

"Mubarak ughi." They both petted his shoulder and Hamza knew Imran was about to drop a stupid joke.

"Now you going to be a man with two wives and two babies all a package deal." Hamza rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his lips.

"Yeah but its the best thing that could happen to me."

"So how's things going to work once the babies are born?" Hamza looked at Yahya extremely confused.

"What do you mean?" Yahya smiled at him.

"Obviously your time with both wives is going to change because the children will need you and Aamanah will need help."

"We building a joining entrance between both apartments and Nazmeera has already made up her mind to move back into Aamanah's apartment for the time being.And she decided that I must spend most my time with Aamanah."

Yahya nodded but Imran gave him one of his stupid smiles,"Imagine Hamza being in a house full of women only,he'll have to dress up like Cinderella and Ariel." The two of them looked at Imran like he'd lost his mind and he gave them offended looks,"Cinderella and Ariel Disney princesses?Cinderella lost her shoe and Ariel was a mermaid turned woman turned mermaid?" Hamza and Yahya shook their heads,"Oh yes I forgot I was the one left with our baby sister most of the time I've watched those Disney movies about a million times."

"Guess who'll make a great father then?" They all turned around to see Aamanah and Nazmeera who were smiling amusedly.

"As salaam mu alaykum ughti Aamanah and ughti Nazmeera." Hamza stood up and went to stand on the other side of Aamanah.

"Manah what are you doing here?You supposed to be resting?" Aamanah smiled at Nazmeera who gav her an amused glance before picking Hamza's baby sister,Tahira up and walking away.

"Habib I was hungry and I needed fresh air as well so I came out." Hamza told his brothers he would see them later and led Aamanah to a table,taking a seat next to her.

"Let me dish out for you." He dished out for Aamanah,"What do you want to drink water,apple juice or orange juice?"

"Apple please." Hamza gave it to her and they spoke as she ate.Aamanah's gaze fell on Nazmeera who was feeding Tahira at another table.

"She would make a great mother Hamza." Hamza followed her gaze and he smiled.

"You will also make a great mother Manah." Aamanah gave him a 'duh' look.

"I mean you guys need to start thinking about having children." Hamza sighed.

"I have but Nazmeera wants to wait until the twins are born and about a year or two old until she has a child with me because she wants the twins to have my maximum attention.I agree with her I need to spend more time with the twins and after that we'll think of having more children."