Because Of One Damned Hat

Kokichi's view

As Tenko drags me and insist on taking me for a 'walk'.. We saw Amami-kun on the way.. I got scared and ran to another room.. It was locked.. Good thing for me I know how to lock pick.. Bad thing is.. Amami-kun and Tenko came during it.. "Oh.. Kokichi! What are you doing.. Lock picking a girl's bathroom?"

I looked up and got flustered.. I said "O-oh.. I.. Thought this was an empty room.. ", still looking away from him.. "And why is your hair longer?" Oh shit..  "Duh! I haven't cut my hair" wait.. Why is my voice higher and.. Squeakier... "Ouma-chan! Introduce yourself!"

"Ouma-chan? I-" I immediately turned around sulking.. "O-oh.." He said with his eyes widened.. "Quit staring at me like that! Im not cute!" His face got red.. But shakes it off.. "Well.. You are.. But not as cute as Akamatsu-chan" Oh yeah.. Avocado-kun over here has a massive crush on Akamatsu-chan..

"Hmm.. You're not as degenerate as the other males here.. So I approve of you and Akamatsu-chan" Tenko happily said, giving Amami-kun a thumbs up.. "Ouma-chan! I finished your new outfit!" Shirogane-san called.. I excused myself and went to Shirogane-san.. "Oh.. This almost looks like my normal outfit.. "

"Uh huh! And I made sure everyone sees you in this adorable outfit! You'll be much cuter than Monophanie!" (Who didn't even look cute in my eyes but its your opinion)

You did what?? "No time to lose! Lets go!" She said as she drags me to my room.. I entered my room and sighed.. I wore the outfit and opened the door.. Their eyes were looking at me weirdly..

"See for yourself!" Shirogane handed me a mirror.. Oh my..

I did look cute

I did look cute.. Hmm.. This can be one of my advantages.. "Fine.. But if you want to be comfortable, you have to stop looking at me like that and let me live like I'm a male again!" ... As everyone left.. Shuichi was still staying.. "Uhh.. You can go now.. You don't have to scan me everytime I move"

"O-oh.. Sorry.. I'll go now" he said, pulling his hat down.. Ugh.. Im so tired of that stupid hat!! I ran towards him and grabbed his hat.. Easier said than done.. Since I'm way shorter now..  I bumped into him, I almost tripped.. And he caught me..

I was literally inches away from the ground.. His hand carrying me from my back.. His golden eyes staring into mine.. Damn that was really cheesy huh? "Uhh.. Ouma-ku- er.. Chan.. Can I have my hat back?"

"Hmm.. No"

"I need that! I feel.. Weird.."

"No! It hides your pretty face! And I really want to see that, now let me go!" He then turned deep red and let me go.. I took the opportunity and ran.. Nishishishi~