Meanwhile with Ouma

Part two of the last chapter and so sorry for not uploading sooner.. Ive been working on my original story

"Come on... Where is it?" I groaned.. Throwing objects here and there.. "WHERE! IS THAT LAME ASS HAT-" then the door opened

"Oi Flat bitch, Ultimate Cum Cleaner wants to see you" I swear if this school is a killing game then I would literally kill her first.."Yeah, yeah.. I don't need a boob dragging pig to know I'm needed"

"B-b-boob d-dragging P-i-ig!?" She stuttered before I slammed a book to her face while going out.. As I arrived at the Ultimate Maid's lab.. I saw all of the girls.. Except the pink, defused whore with bombs for boobs..

"Uhh so what do you need me for?"

"Welp.. Since we all know you're gay... At least before.. We want to know who was your crush?"

"W-what the fvck!? I was expecting a simple question like 'Do you like grapes' or something!"

"Atua said you might be having a period! Are you? Atua's words are always honest!"

"Eh.. Whats a period?" Akamatsu-chan then walked up to me and whispered to my ears.. "GIRLS BLEED OUT OF THEIR-" I was cut off by Akamatsu-chan covering my mouth with her hands.

The door then opened. "Gonta heard loud voice! Is there problem?." He looked at us in pure confusion "Nothing Gokuhara-kun! Just.. Get Ouma-chan some chocolate" Tojo-san said with a smile.. Gokuhara-kun nodded and left the room...

"Atua is wondering why is there blood dripping down your legs" Yonaga-san said which caught my attention and I screamed..

Tojo-san opened the door and requested to Gonta "And please get lots of it! Ouma-chan is crying"