Stalking with Chips

I had nothing.. Let's continue shall we?

I shot back up straight and looked for the camera.. Ouma also sat back up.. But slowly.. First she yawned and said "Its where Shirogane-san sat at.. " I immediately went to Shirogane-san's seat and saw a camera recording the whole thing..

I immediately became tomato red.. "how??" I mentally shrieked to myself.. How the hell?! "Nishishi~ Why are you blushing?" Ouma-chan said before she cutely sneezed.. I shrieked "WhY DIdnT yOU tHrOW iT aWAy!?"

"Because it'll be boring" she pouted.. Aww "But you still haven't answered my question.. Why are you blushing?"

"B-B-Bec-cause....Uhm"

Tsumugi's view

Hmm.. Lets start from the start.. I took my Oumasai cam, went to Ouma-chan's room, left it there.. And watched the whole thing happen while eating chips.. Sneakily

"Shirogane-san? What are you looking at?"

I then turned shockingly at Akamatsu-chan.. I smiled and said "I'm just watching my favorite ship.. Why do you ask?".. She looked at me and asked "I never got to hang out with you.. Plus.. Me and Amami-kun like seeing these two"

"Amami-kun?"

"Hi Shirogane-san"

I turned the other way in shock.. "Oh holy Atua!!" I blurted out.. I immediately covered my mouth in nervousness.. I shakily crept up to see what Saihara-kun and Ouma-chan is doing.. Oh thank Atua theyre asleep.. And also together!!!

I quickly and silently ran to get my camera and switch it to photo.. With Akamatsu-chan and Amami-kun following behind, they helped me switch it to photo.. When we turned around..

We saw..

Saihara-kun..

Looking us straight in the eyes.. With a skeptical look

"You too Amami-kun?"

"Eheheh.. Hi"

These chapters are getting shorter.. But im trying okay? I just can't think of something to make it longer!

But I still hope you'll enjoy it