No Matter What

This is one sh'tty finale so.. Yeah.. Bring your blankets and cover yourself with them.. Since this monstrosity is full of cringe and cheeziness

Kokichi's view

My eyes fluttered open as I hear faint breathing next to me.. I turned to my left and saw Saihara up close.. I jolted up which woke Saihara.. Oh right.. I fell asleep.. But one sentence still makes me shocked..

"So?? You're not interested so why bother?"

"Ouma.. Ouma.. You there?" Saihara asked as it broke me out of my trance.. He smiled at me sincerely as it made me blush..

Its the finale so I guess I have to.. "Saihara.." "Hm?" " yesterday.. You said that im not interested.. "

"Uhm.. Yeah..."

"Do you like me??" I bluntly asked. Im dense arent I? "Ouma.. Of course I like you.. " he said in a reassuring tone before continuing "Even if you lie or can be a pain to handle.. I still see a sweet boy inside of you."

I looked away with a deep crimson red face but he held my chin and made me face him.. "I will always see you as sweet, kind and caring in any shape or form. Whether a boy or a girl. I will always love you.."

He leaned closer.. "No matter what" he said as he attached his lips to mine.. This time.. I didn't push him.. Instead I melted to the kiss.. It was passionate and slow.. We parted and looked at each other.. This is such a wonderful moment..

We held each other's hands I leaned to his chest. Then..

"SO WHOS THE FVCKING GUY IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP HUH!?"

Everyone bursted through the door while celebrating.. "Iruma-san.. That's not the correct question.." Shirogane-san said as she rubbed the back of her neck.. "R-really? " Iruma-san stuttered..

"It's supposed to be; When's the wedding.."

"Oh.. Then..." In 3....2....1

"WHENS THE WEDDING!?" Everyone shouted as we chuckled.. "Oh.. And who's gonna wear the dress?" Akamatsu-chan asked..

~Fin~
🐠