A Normal Way to Ask if They're Gay

Shuichi's view

As I was walking around the halls.. And I already know that Ouma is sleeping.. How do I know? I took my hat back from her room..  Back to the story

I noticed that no one was in here.. Seriously no one.. Not even Momota-kun.. And he's pretty hard to miss.. Considering he's a bit of a loud type.. I looked around and noticed Shirogane-san's Lab was opened.. I went inside and found Momota-kun.. Tied to a chair and a duct tape on his mouth.. I was about to call Harukawa-san but.. Everything went black

Kaito's view

How did I get in there? Simple.. She kidnapped me when I was organizing my MLP collection.. When I woke up.. I came to find a pair of separated scissors pointing at me.. (Yeah not that much of a reference)

"Oh! Momota-kun! You're awake! And just on time too.. I was about to get the Y-Paper" She smiled, putting her hands down.. I was also about to speak up until the door opened and revealed Saihara-kun..

Then Shirogane-san whacked his head with a book.. Blah blah he wakes up.. The duct tape was already removed from my face.. It pretty much left a bright red rectangular mark.. "Huh?M-Momota-kun? Shirogane-san?" "Hey! Don't forget about us!" I turned my head to see Amami-kun, Shinguuji-kun and Kiibo..

"Surprised?"

"Hey! What the hell!? Wheres Hoshi-kun and Gokuhara-kun?!"

"Gokuhara-kun is too pure to be kidnapped like this and Hoshi-kun? He's a depressed bean so he's not allowed to be with you here"

"Wow.. Picking favorites huh Shirogane-san?"

"No.. You guys are just not as special as Hoshi-kun and Gokuhara-kun"

With that she smiled and freed us from the chairs.. Before shouting "OKAY YOU TWERPS BETTER BE HONEST OR I'LL FORCE YOU TO GO TO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES AND MAKE YOU LIVE WITH A GRIZZLY BEAR YOUR WHOLE LIFE.. Now.. Tell me.. Who's gay in all of you males?"

We all looked at each other with terrified eyes and sighed.. After three seconds.. I raised my hand and closed my eyes.."Yeah! Thats what im talking about! All gays!"

Huh? I turned around and saw everyone raising their hands.. "Welp you can go now.. Go.. And leave my table alone Kiibo" she sighed while pushing us to the door..

"Well.. That was a hard procedure to see the beauty in that.. Weird.. Chat"

"Hello Shinguuji-kun, Saihara-kun, Momota-kun, Amami-kun and Kiibo-kun.. Akamatsu-chan asked Gonta to tell you that Ouma-chan is crying in her room"

Shuichi's view

"WHAT!?" I screamed..  I barely do that.. I've only screamed when.. Something like.. Long time ago? "W-What h-happened?" I stuttered.. I don't care what everyone is thinking or looking at me for..

"Gonta not know.. But Gonta remembers Tojo-san telling Gonta, Ouma-chan needed chocolate for problem" Huh? Chocolate? Amami-kun then realize something and said "Oh.. I see what her problem is.."

He leaned to my ear and whispered.. My eyes widened.. "You know what.. She doesnt need our help.. We're guys and we shouldn't interfere with.. Girl problems"

"O-oh.. Yeah- I see where you're going"

"Is this the time where girls are-.?"

"Gonta not know.. But Saihara-kun not want to be in way so Gonta wont too"

Sooo sosososo sorry for not updating in like an ice age.. Its hell days and my mom forces me to sleep at early hours so.. mEh